Hot take: Necropolis League is actually GREAT...

Hotter take:
Your thread aged poorly 🤗
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
The rare crafting is very certainly awesome for those playing "Self Found" leagues, even HC.
"
KopaKabana wrote:
Hotter take:
Your thread aged poorly 🤗

Did it? It's been six weeks, so the take is maybe cooler than it was, but people like you are still keeping this thread alive and the conversation going, while people who are enjoying the league seem to feel more comfortable posting their positivity than was the case six weeks ago. I'm quite happy with that result. And my opinion of the league has not changed.

"
Universalis wrote:
The rare crafting is very certainly awesome for those playing "Self Found" leagues, even HC.

It sure is.
I AM READY. Nov. 15th, here we come!
"
Waitubold wrote:
... if you're playing the game, that is, rather than playing the game's economy.

I don't ...

What are you doing here is called grasping at straws, and looking for an argumentation exclusively from your POV, alone, without carrying about what others experience.
That doesnt make your opinion valid for any of the players reading your post, since it is TOTALLY BIASED, and frankly, quite inflamatory and bait driven.
Trade exists, ppl trading in this game exist also, in fact they are the vast majority.
Their opinion on the game differs from yours, we cant all agree on the same stuff all the time, that SHOULDNT PREVENT YOU FROM ENJOYING YOUR SINGLE PLAYER NON-INTERACTION GAME you created for yourself, because reading your post gave me the strong impression that even if you are the last player left playing, you would not care, because it is YOU who enjoy it.
So why the drama then?
I am baffled and frankly i fail to grasp the reasoning behind your post?
Are you angry that people dont like the things you like?
You dont even care for interacting with ppl as you stated, in this case at least trade wise, so then, why care of their opinion?
Yes, league is bad for others, good for others, it lost the majority of its players, but that shouldnt affect your SINGLE PLAYER NON TRADE EXPERIENCE!
"
I engage with the game's content, rather than trying to rush past all the game's content to get to blasting maps as fast as possible...

The above have the meaning of what, to be more exactly?
Enjoy the very same campaign for the 1000' est of time?
You sound quite judgemental of others while you loath being judged yourself, and getting quite frustrated about it.
It is your opinion and ppl should and must respect it as i am, and in a polite way, but you certainly cant say that enjoying the campaign for the 1000 time is something that is POE definitory, a feature that is guiding ppl when judging the game quality overall.
The campaign is there as a mens to lead you to the end game, which is mapping. Not the other way arround.
Again, if i am allowed to say it, you are grasping at straws and digging every possible hole trying to uncover, to justify something.
You shouldnt need to do that if you firmly believe in what you said in your first post.
Defending and getting all up in arms means yourself do not believe in what you posted, and your post was literally an attemp to cause more frustration and junrest amongst the forum readers.
Usually, called bait.
Last edited by KopaKabana on May 26, 2024, 2:41:15 AM
"
KopaKabana wrote:
"
Waitubold wrote:
... if you're playing the game, that is, rather than playing the game's economy.

I don't ...

What are you doing here is called grasping at straws, and looking for an argumentation exclusively from your POV
Everyone posts from their point of view. That’s what the forum is for.

"
KopaKabana wrote:
Trade exists, ppl trading in this game exist also, in fact they are the vast majority.
Then their preferences - and thus to GGG, their revenue contributions - are not remotely threatened by this one post. To use your language, the OP’s post SHOULDNT PREVENT YOU FROM ENJOYING YOUR MULTIPLAYER TRADING GAME you created for yourself. So why the drama? Someone didn’t hate the league, it’s okay, you’re fine.
"
"
KopaKabana wrote:
"
Waitubold wrote:

I don't ...

What are you doing here is called grasping at straws, and looking for an argumentation exclusively from your POV
Everyone posts from their point of view. That’s what the forum is for.

"
KopaKabana wrote:
Then their preferences - and thus to GGG, their revenue contributions - are not remotely threatened by this one post. To use your language, the OP’s post SHOULDNT PREVENT YOU FROM ENJOYING YOUR MULTIPLAYER TRADING GAME you created for yourself. So why the drama? Someone didn’t hate the league, it’s okay, you’re fine.

Ppl cant enjoy a multiplayer experience that is non existent, due to the fact that the league is quite dead, more than obvious actually 9at least for those who play the game as a multiplayer, interacting with others thru trade , party and so on)>
So, while the solo, isolated players do keep to enjoy it, the others dont, so i guess this is what all of it comes from.
We did not created this league, GGG did. And the numbers do not lie
"
KopaKabana wrote:
Ppl cant enjoy a multiplayer experience that is non existent, due to the fact that the league is quite dead, more than obvious actually 9at least for those who play the game as a multiplayer, interacting with others thru trade , party and so on)
Thats nice, but Waitubold didn’t take your multiplayer friends away, so surely the anger is a bit misplaced?

"
KopaKabana wrote:
We did not created this league, GGG did.
Well yes, obviously. The “…you created for yourself” bit was your words too, man. You said it to OP as if it was some kind of snappy criticism, but when it’s said to you, you respond by saying GGG made the game? GGG made the game when you said it too.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Dxt44 wrote:
Maybe I don't understand something but why the people who claims that the game is easy, or too easy are playing the easiest mode available in the game?

yeah man the people who keep saying how ez the game is and want to make it harder for EVERYONE, never even tried SSf or ruthless

SSF and/or +R

Hardcore.

Be classy. :P

Pd. An none logout shit during fight is allowed. Most of those claiming the game is "easy" use and abuse about 3rd party logout macros.
I just hate the mandatory league content, haunted modifiers and corpses on top of everything because funny design.
But overall was okay
Some.items.I.made

Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info