Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Small things with big impact.
Nice
"
Carno836 wrote:
I hope there is a tainted glassblowers bauble added to the game after the vaaling flasks change

I hope too
the breach one is the best QOL ever
Blood alcohol level (c) (The writing on the bottles is translated from Chinese)

Honestly, I read the entire thread. I didn't like the idea of putting more effort into creating because Katarina was always difficult content for me. Why not create a destructive character using the Orb of Corruption?

I spent 8 days in this league. During this time you can learn something new, but I chose an endless grind. The stack of Chaos Orbs is still 20... It's not serious, guys.

The Syndicate was still present on the map and dealt one of the biggest hits to FPS. Also, my computer could withstand the maximum number of waves in the simulacrum up to 25, after which the game would crash.

I'm having a hard time reaching level 100 and it's also a performance issue. 5 ways with some kind of kinetic blast just completely ruins the performance down to 1 fps. The standard remains a dump. You cannot delete tabs, you can only move them to the archive.

The saddest thing is when you receive a trade for a good amount, and you are in a mine or on a boss with an expensive tunnel, it is clear that if they hold an auction, the trade will be filled by bots. But who hasn't used their services? When you need a stack of 1000 chromatics and people are selling 10-20 orbs, you have to spam everyone. It’s not easier to take them from a bot that put up its spheres for trading.

Tala moana, woriah!
"
Fleezblarp wrote:
-20% damage taken to +5 max res is a major nerf to flasks.

5k damage ele spell w/ 75 res and suppression

no flask 627
new flask 502
old flask 401

Not to mention the ones who had 90% res with 100phys to fire damage taken plus Mageblood with 95% increased effect and used this flask got nerfed for like pure 40% damage take which is basically 70% with that setup(someone made graphs on reddit). Massive, massive nerf, seems like ggg wants just 100 mil dps builds if you invest in tank and lose damage thats forbidden.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by TizeNO on Mar 16, 2024, 10:03:22 AM
I'll never understand why people basically complain about everything that is changed. Either crying about nerfs or crying about why it wasn't like that from the get go.

1) wait for 21st to get the whole picture (betrayal will get something new to chase for I'm quite sure, like heist last league with the simplex amulet and so on)
2)If something gets nerved, just do it different this time. what's the problem? More challenging? isn't this the fun of the game to try out different things?
3)if you don't like it, just play a different game. I think most of the players complaining are just bored. :-)

I'm hyped for 3.24 as I was for 3.23. Even with the nerf to my favorite League starter RF, I was excited for the league start in 3.23 and had a great time with a different build.

with that being said, calm down and try out new things :-)
Last edited by Ravianer on Mar 16, 2024, 9:15:35 AM
Some of us play in standard and just want to complete a build. So far these are not horrible crafting changes (actually kind of interesting) but the loss of crafting options for folks who are not 'league rich' begins to hurt.
"
Ravianer wrote:
I'll never understand why people basically complain about everything that is changed. Either crying about nerfs or crying about why it wasn't like that from the get go.

1) wait for 21st to get the whole picture (betrayal will get something new to chase for I'm quite sure, like heist last league with the simplex amulet and so on)
2)If something gets nerved, just do it different this time. what's the problem? More challenging? isn't this the fun of the game to try out different things?
3)if you don't like it, just play a different game. I think most of the players complaining are just bored. :-)

I'm hyped for 3.24 as I was for 3.23. Even with the nerf to my favorite League starter RF, I was excited for the league start in 3.23 and had a great time with a different build.

with that being said, calm down and try out new things :-)

whatever ggg does, there will always be people that are unhappy.
i wonder why removed 30 % qual ;s
still waiting for the quality of life: LOOTPET!!!

all those things that you showed should´ve been long in this game. nothing special there Mr. Roberts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info