Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Now, something we could use is put the available expedition currency list lower while haggling and Rog crafting, since they get blocked due to the item info. It's a simple QoL that'd be greatly appreciated :)
How bout this

1) make chisels 4x stronger - one chisel to 20% quality a white rarity map
2) make chisels 4x rarer to compensate

i mean, why we have to click 4 times to 20% quality a map? i don't get it.
QoLs are always good to have, no questions about it. But I feel like all these bite-sized QoLs are staving off some of the bigger, more important changes that can actually be impactful.

When will GGG actually look into having an auction hall, a built-in PoB or a post-death info screen? How can we recommend PoE to a friend if we have to explain the necessity of a dozen of third party sites and addon programs and extensions in which GGG has zero affiliations with and thus isn't responsible for what happens if any of these services are malicious in nature? But instead we get not having to move our cursor to read the craft results... hooray...
i really hope thos guy you added to maps are easyer to block on the atlus passive tree, or was ment to make farming for thing you want harder...
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
Another quality of life improvement in Path of Exile: Necropolis is the ability to ctrl + shift + click a stackable item to move all copies of it in your inventory straight into a trade window.

Seeing this I remember my process to clear my remove-only standart tabs. A feature to transfer all of one kind of currency from the inventory to the stash would be great there too. So will that function to stash my things? or only on trade window.
I hope there's still a way to block betrayal - I'm quite used to use Nico/Sulfite scarab whenever I don't want an Assassination attempt
This so far is all stuff that should have been in the game already anyway.
Man, these additions make me wonder why the haven't been implemented earlier. PoE just entered the new millenium!
I hope there is a tainted glassblowers bauble added to the game after the vaaling flasks change

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info