Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

10% effect = 6% mod effect, gives no more than 10 quantity.
Unidentified = 30% quantity >> 10% quantity
8-mod maps give approximately 30% extra quantity and 15% extra pack size compared with 6-mod maps.

And unidentified pack size sextant now become completely meaningless.

What an interesting change! You'd better not delete the 8-mod sextant.
"
stucrew wrote:
"
StalkerWaffle wrote:
THEY ACTUALLY HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

NO REALLY GIVE US SOMETHING

Why would they show big updates in a teasers thread? Teasers > live stream > full patch notes. It’s the same formula every league. Calm down it’s not that serious.

Because that is what they used to do. Actually tease League stuff.. Not just that their QoL Team came back from their 2012 Vacation and finally arrived in 2024.

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate that they are catching up on QoL Stuff. But that is not what i care when i click on a Thread about League Teasers. I care about the LEAGUE TEASERS. Where are they?
Last edited by Ragganmore on Mar 16, 2024, 6:15:57 PM
"
10% effect = 6% mod effect, gives no more than 10 quantity.
Unidentified = 30% quantity >> 10% quantity
8-mod maps give approximately 30% extra quantity and 15% extra pack size compared with 6-mod maps.

And unidentified pack size sextant now become completely meaningless.

What an interesting change! You'd better not delete the 8-mod sextant.

Double-corrupting maps might actually be useful now...
(beastcraft)
these spoilers has nothing to do with next league mechanic , seems we will have a dry ass league this time
"
Ragganmore wrote:
"
stucrew wrote:
"
StalkerWaffle wrote:
THEY ACTUALLY HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

NO REALLY GIVE US SOMETHING

Why would they show big updates in a teasers thread? Teasers > live stream > full patch notes. It’s the same formula every league. Calm down it’s not that serious.

Because that is what they used to do. Actually tease League stuff.. Not just that their QoL Team came back from their 2012 Vacation and finally arrived in 2024.

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate that they are catching up on QoL Stuff. But that is not what i care when i click on a Thread about League Teasers. I care about the LEAGUE TEASERS. Where are they?

i have to agree with you 100% , where the hell is next league teasers ???????
"
Ragganmore wrote:
"
Fleezblarp wrote:
-20% damage taken to +5 max res is a major nerf to flasks.

5k damage ele spell w/ 75 res and suppression

no flask 627
new flask 502
old flask 401

While i agree that the flask changes are huge nerfs that math is just completly wrong.

No Flask
Damage x ResRed x SuppRed = dmg taken
5.000 x 0,25 x 0,5 = 625

New Flask
Damage x ResRed x SuppRed = dmg taken
5.000 x 0,2 x 0,5 = 500

Old flask
Damage x ResRed x SuppRed x FlaskRed = dmg taken
5.000 x 0,25 x 0,5 x 0,8 = 500

The issue arises once you put in investment. Flask Effect now needs to reach increments of 20% instead of 5% to improve dmg reduction. Reducing damage past having 90% Res is now no longer possible via Flasks and more to go.

myb. i was drunk. i threw the numbers into pob and must have forgotten to untick a box, you are correct.
Both the map vaal changes and the flask vaal changes are indeed nerfs to higher investment juicing/flask effect stacking. GGG knows well how to digsguise them as "something new and interesting" :P

I miss when teasers where something to actually be excited about not random quality of life stuff that should already exist or just be in a patch note
can we have some teasers about the new league?
"Wah! Wah! We want info before big info dump livestream."

Never change, PoE community. Never change, and stay meme-y.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info