Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Referring to "Necropolis Quality of Life: Masters and Betrayal" video:

Unexpected Betrayal nerfs masked as QoL, except an option to safely buy ex Aisling IV craft (assuming that new Hillock, Aisling and Jorgin are unworthy in comparison to present ones).

Hillock:
Finishing a crafted flask or a weapon or an armour with 28/30% quality is unobtainable now, without corrupting the item via Vaal Orbs or beastcraft. The same applies to unique items via tainted currency orbs. 5 or 6 socketing and linking items will be more currency consuming.

Jorgin:
Targeting a specific amulet->talisman upgrade will be harder, since targeting a talisman tier will not be possible with new beastcrafting (1/34 probability).

Aisling:
Removing Veiled Chaos Orb acquiring from deterministic Aisling I-III farming, and random global drop will hurt all stages of crafting. Moving Aisling IV to an orb drop from Catarina will most likely hurt its accessibility in SSF play (unless the orb drop chance from Catarina is in 2-digit percentages Copium). On the other hand that's good news for trade leagues, since it will be a tradable currency (which keep in mind always has a droprate/cost tradeoff).

Still, removing Veiled Chaos Orb will hurt crafting in general. Maybe leave the orb as it is, and introduce new currency "Veiled Exalted Orb" as a substitute for present Aisling IV?
"
killodoggy wrote:
If we can't target tiers with the talismans, now the odds go down a lot to make an amazing talisman.

The builds using talismans were already so small now they get crapped on.

I hope you buff talisman mods by like 50% or more.

At least the weaker mods need buffs.

50% Cold taken as fire does not need to be buffed.

maybe there is only one tier left...
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Some of that is pretty cool but some of that is "Quality of Stupid" and not quality of life.
i cant wait to vaal my oriaths end to 12 quality!
"
Diabolicni wrote:
Referring to "Necropolis Quality of Life: Masters and Betrayal" video:

Unexpected Betrayal nerfs masked as QoL, except an option to safely buy ex Aisling IV craft (assuming that new Hillock, Aisling and Jorgin are unworthy in comparison to present ones).

Hillock:
Finishing a crafted flask or a weapon or an armour with 28/30% quality is unobtainable now, without corrupting the item via Vaal Orbs or beastcraft. The same applies to unique items via tainted currency orbs. 5 or 6 socketing and linking items will be more currency consuming.

Jorgin:
Targeting a specific amulet->talisman upgrade will be harder, since targeting a talisman tier will not be possible with new beastcrafting (1/34 probability).

Aisling:
Removing Veiled Chaos Orb acquiring from deterministic Aisling I-III farming, and random global drop will hurt all stages of crafting. Moving Aisling IV to an orb drop from Catarina will most likely hurt its accessibility in SSF play (unless the orb drop chance from Catarina is in 2-digit percentages Copium). On the other hand that's good news for trade leagues, since it will be a tradable currency (which keep in mind always has a droprate/cost tradeoff).

Still, removing Veiled Chaos Orb will hurt crafting in general. Maybe leave the orb as it is, and introduce new currency "Veiled Exalted Orb" as a substitute for present Aisling IV?

they have to replace aisling, hillock etc with new crafts for doing them in syndicare safehouses. it would seem theres a reasonable chance the effect of a veiled chaos could be something a tier 3 aisling might grant from a safehouse bench and a tier 4 could grant 2 uses of.
The best QOL change would be to nerf Tornado Shot, Deadeye and Magic Find...

And also remove the 500% enraged strongbox sextant like you did Nemesis 3.

And also maybe remove Crimson Temple from the Atlas for once.

And lower Valdo's Boxes and Reliquary Keys drop rates... finding chase items inside a box just isn't fun, and they become too common hence devalued.

I know Affliction greatly enhanced their availability but still, nowadays everything is obtained through Divinations Cards, Boxes or Keys : which honestly is simply bad game design.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
This is some huge hints in latest teaser, change to flask indicates some new items, or some kind of new mechanic that will affect our elemental damage taken.
Loving the QOL changes so far, hyped for 03/21!
GGG I will trade you back all the neat socketing/trading stuff, masters in maps, vaal'ing flasks.... any other shiny teaser, to have you give back -20% cold damage on flask.
please and thank you.
old veiled chaos on std will be transformed into new ones or will be destroyed?
The terrible decision to improve the quality of bottles through corruption. Now we will have to smash on the ground a huge number of good bottles with spoiled quality...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info