Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

for me the best QoL would be fixing servers from latency spikes
Quality of life request to community:
Use Auto Response. /autoreply <message>

This will help solve buyers from spamming, by allowing sellers to let buyers know they are too busy for small trades. Thus causing each whisper to become meaningful again.
Last edited by BNightwolf on Mar 13, 2024, 1:54:17 PM
LOGIN
Good evening, i'm from Ukraine.
OMG GUYS!!! AFTER 10 YEARS THEY FINALLY MADE IT!!!
the pantheon update will ruin the self chill chrs i think
I am so glad that POE has some real competition with last epoch. May they both grow together and challenge each other.
"
xJena wrote:
for me the best QoL would be fixing servers from latency spikes

You mean the random spikes no one knows why it ever happens? Or the ones in 100% fully juiced delirium maps? Former they probably have no idea how to fix, the latter might get fixed if they feel like they are doing a bad job compared to their competition.
Please please tell me that the Splinters from the Hands now drop at the end of the Breach in the spot where the Hand closes. If not i am going to be so seriously dissapointed in you guys. Please just anything to stop me from having to click 300 times a map picking up bubblegum currency worth 0.25 chaos orbs.
WHEN will u do AutoLoot for currency ?
"
Thesuffering wrote:
You mean the random spikes no one knows why it ever happens? Or the ones in 100% fully juiced delirium maps? Former they probably have no idea how to fix, the latter might get fixed if they feel like they are doing a bad job compared to their competition.

If you mean one map is fine, the next has insane latency, it's because if your main server is crowded they put you on another server, potentially far away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info