Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

"
Universalis wrote:
It makes trade easier but please can you limit the amount of wispers people can do in like 10 seconds ? Because some veryyy badly educated players are spamming like 10+ people for 1 the same type of item (ie: a fragment) disturbing everyone.

In the same way can you implement the hability to access stash for a map and to trade with people using chat ? At least for basic items (ie: fragments)

... Or better: a special tab or NPC dedicated to automatic trade... For cheap but essential items (ie: fragments, maps, basic currencies...)

I know you don't want to implement this because of microtransactions but thanks anyway.

The fault lies on everyone, buyers and sellers.
Sellers list items for sale but they might not always be available when they get a whisper, in the middle of a map and don't wanna portal back to HO to manually trade each time.
Buyers get annoyed from being ignored and they know theres's a small chance they get an invitation so they just go through the list and spam until they get the first answer.

Usually you only get an invitation from people that are alread in their HO unless its a big sale.
In HC people are actually willing to wait because there is less competition and abundance so we can do our trades after the map like it should be.
I don't think you can change the mentality of people in SC tho, this issue will probably stay until we can buy wihout manual interaction.
"
Lyonnel wrote:
For Fusing orbs, why not adding an option adding a 1s pause before continuing when reaching a 5 links ?

If all you want is a 5L you aren't spamming like you would for a 6L anyway. Just do it the old way.
I just checked on the Path of Exile community and I'm over the moon to see the response to Harvest! Even when you're super confident in a launch, you're always afraid people will hate it or something terrible will happen. It's such a relief and a joy to see how happy everyone is! - Bex 20 Jun 2020
Love the fusing QoL. Now I don't have to replace my mouse yearly from wearing out the switch.
I just checked on the Path of Exile community and I'm over the moon to see the response to Harvest! Even when you're super confident in a launch, you're always afraid people will hate it or something terrible will happen. It's such a relief and a joy to see how happy everyone is! - Bex 20 Jun 2020
"
Xowl wrote:
How is the new control-click option different from the current shift-click?
You have not to click thousands of times the left mouse button until you get your 6 link item. Just to hold down the left mouse button with control until its done. QoL for my pointer.
Last edited by PacklFalk on Mar 13, 2024, 9:01:21 AM
Thank you for all of this.
Would you then delete divine vessels completely and give us the upgrade automatically when we beat the respective map for the first time? Divine vessels were already needlessly painful to get at League-start and served no purpose later on. I hope they just get removed.
"
demon7310 wrote:
"
Universalis wrote:
It makes trade easier but please can you limit the amount of wispers people can do in like 10 seconds ? Because some veryyy badly educated players are spamming like 10+ people for 1 the same type of item (ie: a fragment) disturbing everyone.

In the same way can you implement the hability to access stash for a map and to trade with people using chat ? At least for basic items (ie: fragments)

... Or better: a special tab or NPC dedicated to automatic trade... For cheap but essential items (ie: fragments, maps, basic currencies...)

I know you don't want to implement this because of microtransactions but thanks anyway.

The fault lies on everyone, buyers and sellers.
Sellers list items for sale but they might not always be available when they get a whisper, in the middle of a map and don't wanna portal back to HO to manually trade each time.
Buyers get annoyed from being ignored and they know theres's a small chance they get an invitation so they just go through the list and spam until they get the first answer.

Usually you only get an invitation from people that are alread in their HO unless its a big sale.
In HC people are actually willing to wait because there is less competition and abundance so we can do our trades after the map like it should be.
I don't think you can change the mentality of people in SC tho, this issue will probably stay until we can buy wihout manual interaction.

I know when I'm selling the lowered tier maps and I'm running a map or some other content, I'm not stopping to sell one single map, no matter how much the guy whispers. If I'm selling in bulk, I'll stop.

It would be nice if there was some way for an auto sell, since I've got an item for sell already if the person whispering had the option to just put their currency in and accept.
The QoL is very very nice but........why did it take 12 years? What suddenly changed? THAT is what I would like to know
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
The QoL is very very nice but........why did it take 12 years? What suddenly changed? THAT is what I would like to know

Probably competition, GGG had their idea of how trading should be and its starting to change now because other games are doing it differently and people apparently like it more.
Last edited by demon7310 on Mar 13, 2024, 11:13:09 AM
Jokes on you. Been using turbo button on my mouse for 7 years now. Glad to see you finally want to start offering built-in support for reducing repeat stress injures though.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:

probably testing out things for poe2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info