Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

so we will use Affliction portal to go to Sanctum. Cool
"
darkilein1 wrote:
While you are on it, any chance we will be able to invite Sin to our Hideouts?
Seems not like a lot, but its tedious to leave your ho just to talk to him for the Pantheon Power.

Otherwise happy about the QoL changes so far :P

This was already fixed in Ancestor (or even before?). You can right click the filled vessel to upgrade. No Sin needed!
Why would you lock these features behind specific and not making it global mechanic?
For Fusing orbs, why not adding an option adding a 1s pause before continuing when reaching a 5 links ?
Is there anyway we can get a QoL for bestiary and remove only stash tabs? Like.. just allow us to delete beasts on mass (the whole tab perhaps lol)? Or shift+click bestiary orbs and the orbed beast goes into inventory while we can continue to shift+click through and orb the rest of the beasts? Would be a huge headache removed from bestiary. And allowing us to delete remove only tabs that we don't wanna go through the hassle of removing, vendoring or destroying everything.

I'm sure fewer people would care about the stash tabs (though I'd love it!)but some bestiary QoL would be greatly appreciated! Love seeing QoL being added, keep it up!
"
twostroketom wrote:
"
darkilein1 wrote:
While you are on it, any chance we will be able to invite Sin to our Hideouts?
Seems not like a lot, but its tedious to leave your ho just to talk to him for the Pantheon Power.

Otherwise happy about the QoL changes so far :P

This was already fixed in Ancestor (or even before?). You can right click the filled vessel to upgrade. No Sin needed!

Wait.... i didn´t even know that... Well life changer, thanks for reply, dang!
Yep I just walked back to the city never even didnt try to right click these....
Only thing that's left is one button to move all loot to stash. Thanks in advance, GGG. Appreciate it much.
How is the new control-click option different from the current shift-click?
"
Sawadar120 wrote:
Why would you lock these features behind specific and not making it global mechanic?

Because sometimes you might want to do it slowly and maybe stop at a 5l on a 6s item. You don't always want 6 at all costs especially early on.
Is QoL gonna be melee buff or for the 50th time its gonna be spells and projectiles?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info