Adding to the "mute goblin troupe" feedback.

Добавьте это в ублок, чтобы сайт выглядел по человечески.
www.pathofexile.com##.signature
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.legacy.badges
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.badges
Pay

Annoy

+1, get rid of it somehow.
GGG only caters to their beloved league sheep and whales, majority of whom treat Standard like it doesn't exist. Not everyone enjoys temp leagues.

If you're a price fixer, item flipper, forum brown-noser or an advocate of P2Annoy MTX you're probably already ignored/muted. You won't get my items.
"
HardwoodVDH wrote:
This is the worst thing any company has ever done. Going back to Blizzard games now that they look good in comparison.

Gonna bookmark this comment. xD

Goblin Gang rise up!
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
+1
Yeah it's really annoying. If they want to play it on their end that's fine, I don't want to hear it a million times.

I would prefer to be able to turn off all customizations but I suppose that wouldn't sell customizations. I just think they are mostly annoying or immersion breaking.
Last edited by Tyrsonjsp on Aug 14, 2024, 9:16:45 PM
+1
+1
Every time I hear it I want to quit and uninstall
-1 more goblins in wraeclast are needed.

Make them seperate from supporter packs.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
i am glad its not a separate pet people can just buy.. if people want to pay2annoy then they should pay the full price of a pack.
YEP +1 just give us a "disable mtx on all other players" button in the options menu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info