Adding to the "mute goblin troupe" feedback.

I would pay for an MTX to remove others MTX and sounds.

But that is blackmail honestly. Especially with the prices you put on MTX.

Like hackers selling anti-virus programs.

Every single GGG employee is out of their freaking minds for allowing things like the goblin 'band', and the baby sounds to go through and affect everyone without recourse.
+1
I'm trying to play through the entire game's story, listening to the dialogue, reading the text, and all of these obnoxious audio MTXs just ruin it completely.

The lore is quite cool, but these annoying constant sounds just take you out of the immersion of the game.

For the life of me i can't figure out the intent behind forcing everyone to listen to this all day.

I get that they want people to show off their bought MTXs, visually that's fine, no matter how outlandish they are, but we need to have the ability to mute them, that's it, not removing the visual side of MTXs, just to mute the sounds they generate.

Come on, GGG, this isn't an outlandish request, please add an MTX sound slider or on/off option in the menu.
i would also be happy not being disturbed and ripped off any kind of immersion, music, atmosphere by such dumb MTX, just give a something to toggle in option to switch off the sound of such MTX, i dont mind the visuals, just the accoustics are making me crazy
the design of that mtx is specifically pay to annoy
you cannot ask them to remove its main purpose for existance
I'm seriously thinking of permanently dropping the game due to these obnoxious MTX sounds.

I just can't spend 5 minutes in town listening to the dialogue while getting constantly blasted every 10 seconds by randon loud noises.

In the past I spent some money on this game, for stash tabs, but I won't spend another cent until they do something about this.

And if Path of Exile 2 will have the same problem, I won't touch that game.
+1
this is so hilarious and funny, being annoyed about the goblins ^^
This is the worst thing any company has ever done. Going back to Blizzard games now that they look good in comparison.
Big +1 from me. The lag-ridden towns are a big embarrassment. I wonder if there would even be a loss of revenue. I'd be happy to have all my mtx disabled in towns.

As a compromise, I'd also love if there was a dedicated map running and meeting space people could actually use where mtx worked and if you wanted the limited social experience you'd have it, but outside of the campaign and with nice niceties like crafting benches and a sane layout (unlike the current epilogue zone).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info