Adding to the "mute goblin troupe" feedback.

dah deh dah deh doo
Добавьте это в ублок, чтобы сайт выглядел по человечески.
www.pathofexile.com##.signature
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.legacy.badges
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.badges
fully agree with op! +1
+1
I think people loved affliction for these little guys being so amazing and upbeat.

-1 dont mute them GGG

"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
+1
+1

I've just returned to the game after a break and this thing is driving me up the wall, it's so annoying.
Please allow us to get rid of it.

I have got really fast at opening sound settings and muting all sound effects, but I'd rather not have to do that.

In general, I understand mtx is what makes GGG money, but let us tone them down somehow. Not just that annoying sound, but towns are a lag fest. When someone teleports in that looks like demonic rainbow that emits heads which spew out pink magma that emit multicolored particles and then along with their pet that does screenwide aoe effect that makes screaming souls pop out of earth that in their own release a green cloud of particles with some skull effects in them, then the town just nearly crashes.

Every time these people move, the inventory screen im trying to use, slows down, my click dont count.

Its just horrible.

BUT MAINLY! MAINLY!!! Let us remove that goblin song thing.
buying that supporter pack right now so I can annoy you guys.

Not really, but you guys realize that the super soy upset reaction to this pet has probably sold vast quantities of that pack and thus multiplied your "misery about a sound effect" many fold right?

100% there are people who bought this just to bother the easily bothered.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
+1
GGG only caters to their beloved league sheep and whales, majority of whom treat Standard like it doesn't exist. Not everyone enjoys temp leagues.

If you're a price fixer, item flipper, forum brown-noser or an advocate of P2Annoy MTX you're probably already ignored/muted. You won't get my items.
"
dah deh dah deh doo

oh thats just mean, you realize there are people in this thread who just ran away from their monitor "skreeeeeeeee"ing after reading that? You know from the "PTSD"

I imagine that meme of the French girl who runs off skreeeeeching when her mom bops her with a plastic spoon every time I see one of these threads.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info