What's Been Discovered So Far?

"
toyomatt84 wrote:
I discovered that mobs have been shadow buffed to make them feel like Archnemesis got rolled back into the game, and GGG tried to keep it a secret. Back to getting randomly one-shot, and that's before even going into the Wildwood and buffing any of the mobs in the map.

Feels bad, which is a shame because the league mechanic is actually engaging and fun.

That was exactly my thoughts about the mobs first 1-2 days of the leaguestart. Sneaky buffed mobs stunlocked me to death regularly at leaguestart. Shame ggg dont have balls to say this loud and clear
That staff offers crazy raw spell damage. not sure how to make the best of it but I'm pretty sure it's nuts in some builds
Will there be transifigured gems part 6 to 10 during the league?
For next QOL update, why not make the number of gathered wisps linger even after the Viridian Wildwood encounter so players can gauge/anticipate how stronger the map mobs have gotten?
Interesting...
"
Id1eRace wrote:
Most of these items are so stupid. What is the point of flooding the game with endless junk?

The same point as with most of the tickets in a lottery being blanks, of course. Should be a pretty obvious one?

:)
"Boah, is echt lächerlich, wie schnell das hier lädt, wenn nich irgendwelche Penner mit MTX hier rumhängen."
I discovered something too this league: network issues.

It's this thing where you send data, but you receive it way later than expected; I think it's just the same with the postal service.

I'm not a network engineer, but did you try restarting the router? When I do that is usually works afterwards.
True i have discovered networking issues aswell has GGG tried running `ping www.google.com` in cmdline ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info