What's Been Discovered So Far?

fix EK when?
i like the effort at least in items
Last edited by Deus_Vitae on Dec 12, 2023, 5:04:26 PM
why is name takers level requirements so high? 50? there are belts at level 20 ish they do better then this....?

MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Shhh..... 🤫 Don't post these publically. Now noobs will price gauge
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
May the master die in peace, look at all his gears, living in pain in every second.
I just "discovered" the Affliction boss and was kindly kicked out of the ... i guess 'fight' ... due to being lost in some stupid labyrinth. I just don't get how you want to keep people in the game with this kind of bullsh*t design.
"
LeChris_POE wrote:
I just "discovered" the Affliction boss and was kindly kicked out of the ... i guess 'fight' ... due to being lost in some stupid labyrinth. I just don't get how you want to keep people in the game with this kind of bullsh*t design.

Whose problem is that someone doesnt know boss fight mechanic? You wanted to just enter the boss kill him in 6 portals and logout? Not this time :)
In this phase there was no boss present. You want me to play the game and buy supporter packs? Not this time.
"
Tboli0745 wrote:
Does "become zero" mean that resistance number can't be modified or can I modify it even lower with curses?

I would assume that it sets the resistances at zero and isn't able to be modified for 4 seconds in any way, that's how items like that have always worked in the past.
Having a blast so far :)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info