What's Been Discovered So Far?

And I discovered Einhar is a Maji and Gruthkul a.k.a The Great white Beast a.k.a The Porcelain Queen was his friend and as he was wandering through the woods as a young man he named her, just as he named The Primal Huntress. The Nameless are Gruthkuls children and Einhar is hunting all the sick children of Gruthkul so they may return as wisps to the woods.
I've discovered that this league ruined game performance
Most of these items are so stupid. What is the point of flooding the game with endless junk?
Yes, I too have been to PoEDB
That gives me some ideas ^_^
now I only need to drop the right gear... (SSF)
The priority now is the connection is breaking up screen is frozen.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
OMG the That Which was Taken jewel is incredible. Possibly best jewel ever made.

I mean, its all random mods from a HUGE pool os mods, 95% of the time it will be a bad jewel.
Great. I wish I could enter chamber of innocence in act 5 and maybe further without crashing the game to try all the new shiny stuff.
I discovered that mobs have been shadow buffed to make them feel like Archnemesis got rolled back into the game, and GGG tried to keep it a secret. Back to getting randomly one-shot, and that's before even going into the Wildwood and buffing any of the mobs in the map.

Feels bad, which is a shame because the league mechanic is actually engaging and fun.
cool
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info