Affliction Balance Changes & Valdo's Puzzle Box Soon

"
copacu wrote:
Beside the core packs will we have league supporter packs?

No. The current ones are sticking around until 3.24.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Vaqic wrote:
This is the first league where GGG screwed up even in the campaign.
I have never died so much in any of the previous leagues, and the rewards are WHITE and BLUE things. Why does Ruthless exist if they give us something like this?

It's so cute that you think that.

Yes, after 2 days and good sleep, I agree. GGG has screwed up the campaign before. I just liked the idea of the new expansion and I didn't sleep for 20 hours while playing through the story.
That's why I'm dropping the league now to get back there in the last month, and not vice versa as usual.
Thanks, damage of afflicted mobs in white maps where I am at the moment, seems ok.

Now, do something about their health or resistances to damage. I just spent minutes killing yellow beast encased in essence. It had just one colour from affliction and it would probably be already unkillable with two.

I like mechanic and bloom effect when releasing wisps in maps is beautiful but I don't think I'll be playing it much until it's balanced further - killing some random mob that feels way more powerful than boss and drops nothing is no fun.
I got one shot randomly by afflicted mob even in white map, lv91

80 max res cap, 82 max chaos res cap, 60k armor , all ailments immune, 20 fortification, adrenaline, 4k life.

The same defense number can tank almost everything in late game content last few leagues.

Something must be wrong.
Last edited by realm9thfeb on Dec 12, 2023, 5:33:07 AM
this t17 should give a good reward so people will try and generate views on twitch and youtube
the Death Vault Maze Map for example if give like at least a 1/4 of a t1 unique like hateforge or 10 div

Monsters can only be Damaged while within 2 metres of a Player
Players' modifiers to Light Radius also apply to this range
Area contains The Feared
Players have 50% reduced Movement Speed
Players' Travel Skills are Disabled
Players deal 10% less Damage per Equipped Item
Players' Minions deal 10% less Damage per Item Equipped by their Master
Players who Die in area are sent to the Void
I submitted a Valdo's Puzzle box map. Do we receive a message when it is added to the game, or is it automatic?
"As long as I have a face, Tora will always have a place to sit."
How does this work? I bought the Sandwraith Assassin pack and it didn't prompt me the option to make anything.
yet another league where exactly 0 player plays with any of the explosive concoction gems on poe.ninja. why did you even make the transfigured version lmao. maybe you wont ignore feedback next time
Last edited by auspexa on Dec 15, 2023, 1:25:36 AM
"Significantly reduced the amount of damage dealt by Wisp Empowered monsters.
Reduced the Attack, Cast, and Movement Speeds of Vivid Wisp Empowered Monsters.
Decreased the amount of Wisps dropped from Empowered Non-Unique Monsters in the Viridian Wildwood by 30-40% depending on their rarity."

So.. the actual damage reduction is done through lowering the number of wisps that you can gather in the wood, less wisps empower a mob so the mob is not as strong but this implies that map loot was also nerfed - less wisps, less quantity/rarity/currency - what can I say, awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info