GGG Support unresponsive

I had requested assistance in unlocking my account and received a reply within 8 minutes asking for my account name and a few character names.

It has now been 5 days since that initial response.
I, too, am wildly outraged by the blocking of trade and subsequent unblocking no sooner than a response from the support team, where you can wait more than 4 days for a response.
"
Sp3kR wrote:
Dear GGG representative, before banning people left and right, you need to understand the situation. You ban people for no reason and then say that there are a lot of requests. Learn to respect those who pay your salary. We are ordinary players who support you. And you don't care.

Bro, I sent an extremely detailed email, with several screenshots, to request the adjustment of the link to my Steam account, which was the only account I played on my entire life.

They responded within a few hours, asking for information that I had already provided in the first email.

After that, they didn't respond for a long time and banned my account permanently without giving any justification.

That said, it is quite evident that they are treating cases very superficially.

I limit myself to saying this, because the last time I spoke some truths, even my comment was deleted. I think they could put in place a system of Bots to solve the problems straight away, it wouldn't change much.
Last edited by caiochc93 on Dec 12, 2023, 1:35:01 PM
Yo, same as my situation, a lot of screenshots that prove my ownership of the account, with bank card and a bundle of transactions for approx. 4 thousand $, only few auto replies and nothing more...
Been ban while leveling and they don't respond with their crappy anti cheat either. It also ruined my hype for league start. I am not sure if worth my time to continue. Was also ready to spend $240 on their supporter pack too. What a shame i have to return to steam card.
"
Sp3kR wrote:
I was banned today because I generally bought a skin in the store)) since my account was created in Ukraine and because of the War I live in Italy and made a purchase from here, received a ban. They said that they unban me and that's it.

Same for me dude, same for me...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info