GGG Support unresponsive

This is unacceptable. I‘m a customer and i spend money here. I demand support!
Hi - my apologies for the delay in response. As previously mentioned, we are experiencing a high volume of support requests at this time. I understand your frustration here but rest assured, one of our team will assist you as soon as we can.
This is only a matter of prioritys!
I‘m a customer for many years and this is unacceptable.

If you arent interessted in your customers refund me my purchases!
It shouldn't take over a week to get these issues resolved, new league start or not. This system seems to just bog itself down. And you have customers left waiting to play a product they have helped support over the years.

This is the first time I had to watch my friends play while I couldn't in any league startup scenario. It has been over 60 hours since I last heard from support.
"
Burntgrass wrote:
It shouldn't take over a week to get these issues resolved, new league start or not. This system seems to just bog itself down. And you have customers left waiting to play a product they have helped support over the years.

This is the first time I had to watch my friends play while I couldn't in any league startup scenario. It has been over 60 hours since I last heard from support.

In my case, it's already been 7 days, (162 hours)... I feel like I'm back in the 2000s
"
caiochc93 wrote:
"
Burntgrass wrote:

In my case, it's already been 7 days, (162 hours)... I feel like I'm back in the 2000s

It's been almost a full week for me going through this process, but 60 hours and counting since I last heard from support. And that part was about making a throw away account. Figured I would have heard back by now.

But yes, these things should not be taking this long. Other places ask you last 4 numbers of credit card and issue is solved. Since you can't see credit card number fully unless it's during initial setup with most places.

Yes, it does feel like the 2000s. They need to change this support model. They bogging themselves down. Our issue should have taken an hour at most, not been dragged over a week so far.
I have the same issue. Couldn't log in for league start. Messaged support, they told me to white list the support mail, which I did. I checked for suspicious activity on my PoE and mail account, like weird forwarding setting ,but nothing ofc. I can send other mails to the account without any issues.

This has been ongoing since friday evening and support has also not responded to me since.
You don't cap for ele weakness? - Kids these days...

Tanky Flameblast Guide @ /view-thread/1682668
Life based ele Spetral Throw @ /view-thread/1714274
I was banned today because I generally bought a skin in the store)) since my account was created in Ukraine and because of the War I live in Italy and made a purchase from here, received a ban. They said that they unban me and that's it.
"
Sp3kR wrote:
I was banned today because I generally bought a skin in the store)) since my account was created in Ukraine and because of the War I live in Italy and made a purchase from here, received a ban. They said that they unban me and that's it.

you're lucky, they banned me permanently without giving me any justification. From what I saw in the terms, they can do that if they want. The least I expected is that they would have the decency to say the term that I violated, so I would move on without any problems... but they don't even bother with that.
Yeah the support of the game ist crazy bad not gonna lie

I ask to change my mail adress to send my myself the unlock code
They told me to send some information to verify thats my account
I did

Ofc thats needed and right, now i wait 3 Days for a Problem thats Fixed in under 10 Seconds
No respond from Support, no Feedback, nothing

now i know why i leave poe for 6 years ... the support quality is one reason

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info