Transfigured Gems Part 3

"
FreakyDr wrote:
"
Vonoberst wrote:
still no ball lightning. come on, the last one?

They have shown one on the vid. It's static/doesnt move after cast

the

They showed it edited. They didn't even show the icons. Do you have a maximum number of balls? cooldown?
with the anima stone clarification, now the golem is no longer a buff... :(
RF?
"
SimbaXp wrote:
SUMMON 3 REAPERS LOGIN!

it lose the bleeding damage though, which converts it to be reaper horde instead of bleeding playstyle, from damage wise doesn't seems like a buff
this thread is ridiculous. dozens of builds got significantly weaker in 3.23 but nobody cares about them since they had 0.01% representation on poe.ninja. meanwhile everyone's screaming RF although RF is just fine if you go for captainlance's version. weird.
Do RF!
Got some major hopium/copium over that souls wick spectre gem. Have you made adequate spectres from those corpses that will actually work or has no one tested this to see how bad it is to not have a consistent spectre to build around?

You guys have the ability to lock a spectre to gems in poe2 and I was hoping to see that as a built in feature of the souls wick gem…. I mean it’s as logical and obvious as possible to use that here to make up for the fact that getting a consistent spectre is impossible now that all alt quality gems are gone AND only one spectre was even possible with that method and it was mid…..Hoping for the best here but not holding my breath.
Spoiler
RF WHERE ?
cwc falling zombie seems interesting, don't need to spend points on minion's life, + 2 zombie hand can be good damage
bv rage vortex login

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info