Transfigured Gems Part 3

[Removed by Support]

Bow builds are the standard meta. and that's the reason the overwhelming population in the game plays a ranger. and that's the reason most meta mirror crafters try to go after that max Phys/Ele dmg bows. and that's the reason that most fast mapping hh mf builds are rangers.

every public party I join will have one TS/LA/CA/TR ranger or an RF built in it. (or shockwave totems, hex blast mine, ward loop to account for recent trends)

in short, GGG, why bother us with a 4000-something "vaal|alt|quality|transfigured stone of nerfing off-meta" gem if the majority are going to play the same deadbeat build every league?

the game lacks variety.

off-topic: the lab has no variety too, it is the same rooms over and over again (and the layout is the same for one whole day). just like Sanctum (I bet there are people out there who can clear all floors with eyes closed)
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Last edited by Timothy_GGG on Dec 6, 2023, 5:34:00 PM
Please do a strong Bane gem! I want to play a subtractem build that's not the weakest its ever been lol.
Raise Zombie of Falling is just... I want to make a Necromantic Artillery build around it now.
Did they remove the combat focus jewels or can i still play wild strike in the form i want to?
Where’s my instant-cast Vortex nooooo. It wasn’t even very strong, just so enjoyable to play!
damn GGG this is a lot of work to be doing in the last few days before league launch; but good job! going to make for a very interesting league

dont forget to give the RF players what they deserve - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
RF skill forgotten?
Where RF?
"
Himmelblau wrote:
Did they remove the combat focus jewels or can i still play wild strike in the form i want to?

they'll be there
no rf transfigures sadge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info