nice!
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
"
Ezces2Ezces wrote:
"
Akutaru wrote:
ok now where is the guardian skill info we were promised

Guardian minion skill info can be found on the FAQ page here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3408278#14

they wont matter at all since you cant scale them at all, and so they will do nothing in terms of damage, why they where added? maybe as a joke?

These limited stats here (not including minion base hit damage) are likely with level scaling, so during leveling will be even lower.

So this new minions is basically a perma taunt (needs to close gap and hit first) with an RF aura that scales with minion defenses (life). How much life and minion multipliers, -res it needs to get beyond 100k AOE damage will be an interesting question.

Can see it work as trash clear in conjunction with melee skeletons which have bad AOE to begin with. But it really depends on the AI and if you can increase the area of the RF aura if it feels good.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Aug 15, 2023, 5:17:11 AM
in
Sadism is precisely the gem I needed! Now, I think, my flameblast theorycraft will finally be viable. The damage per ignite was always in the multiple millions, and all I needed was to transform that into bigger DPS. Now my dream has come true! Thank you, GGG! 3.22 will be amazing! LOGIN
Bear trap meta incoming.
How will Corrupting cry work if you're using generals cry to exert corrupting fever?

Will it stack separate debuffs will it replace the damage taken from whatever stack was added last or will it just keep resetting the stacks because both have different values?
As semi-active support gems, like shockwave, impending doom, prismatic burst, they got a trigger-active "skill" that can be support.

But Corrupting Cry doesn't have a semi-active skill inside it, does it mean that this support gem cannot be multiplied by another support gems?
"
yakoob wrote:
Is there a typo in Controlled Blaze Support?
The Less Damage component does not state specificaly With Hit.
In my understanding it reads as Global Less Dmg therefore it would decrease the Ignite Damage aswell?!

It says supported skills do less damage - That IS the hit. The ignite is an aliment proc'd off that hit.... But since Ignites are calculated off the hit's damage; yes it will lower the ignite as a result.

A hit of:
100 dmg = 90_ignite per sec for 4 sec.
The next hit would be:
97 dmg = 99.522_ignite per sec for 4 sec.
The '10th stack' hit:
70 dmg = 151.2_ignite per sec for 4 sec.
The 'Max Stack' hit:
22 dmg = 91.872_ignite per sec for 4 sec

I'm sure I'm missing something here, if someone could point me to where I'm wrong using a base hit of 100 damage as this support stacks up.

Assuming I didn't mess something up, there's a sweet spot of how many ignites you want to inflict within a 4 second window... but the support takes away damage from those who aim to max out their attack speed? Curious.

If that's the case, I'm not a fan. The game already 'throttles' player's DPS with boss mechanics. Typically melee players don't get 100% uptime on their DPS--Having a support which maxes out its top damage via some sort of breakpoint in attacks per second assumes you can maintain it.

So Either you exceed the theoretical best attacks/sec to account for downtime on bosses and lose out on DPS when your windows permit more uptime... Or adhere to the ideal attacks/sec and lose out on DPS any time you can't maintain uptime :/

Am I wrong in this assessment?
What does level 1 guardian's blessing look like? When would we know?
We can't wait to see what you come up with!

I will end the sentence with:

We can't wait to see what you come up with to apply the next Nerfs quicker!

that is right right?
If you not affraid of the Devil.. then you dont need a GOD !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info