Will the Crucible League go Core?

power creep on this league was kinda high, so no surprises. also the ammount of grind on this league was toooooo faaar for my taste: it was insanely long to make a good endgame weapon (i got none except by buying tbh) and the mechanic itself was a bit clunky. The ammount of new builds was awesome tho, but hidden behind these gates (rng, grind, etc). I wont miss this league tbh except for the totem explode build! i truly hope the next league will be better
I'm going to miss you, the 2 best league I played in poe, they still haven't overcome the harvest.
"
RIP. Really awesome league. Proud owner of a busted crucible bow.

Wonder when (or if) we'll ever seen as many broken weapons again.

Damn, wish I had that rich of parents, would enjoy that many hours.
Ohh god, fortunately !
pog decision !
Last edited by SurpriseModaFkr on Aug 4, 2023, 8:12:36 PM
When the crafting mechanic is tied to so many rng, I prefer just to kill the new monsters. 38 challenges again but just tested this new vision for skills.
"
SamkoPu wrote:
Absolute trash league , wasted weeks playing this and it was just dissapointment

Remember this for future leagues / games
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
for me was it a very bad mechanic. I dont want it again.
Bro the weapon skill tree is badass, but league itself wasn't fun to play, kinda empty. Shit drops from league mechanic.
Insane power creep led to a disbelief that the league would remain. This made PoE lose a lot of its meaning for me, probably because the experimentation would only be relevant for 4 months and then disappear completely.
Then there's the totem build that invalidated the race that some people care about. I don't care too much about that, but it just speaks to the stupidity of this league.

1/10. I would go 0/10 if it wasn't arguably a little amusing during the datamining process. Probably already a 4/10 if the entire concept of exploration hadn't been destroyed by datamining. Seriously, if you can't deal with people datamining your entire game D4 style then don't even try to go for the mystery/bloat - I'm sure it even adds to the confusion for a group of players. I myself am in the group of players where the interaction with the league was over after you got 2-3 mods because then the scale was tipped towards tedium rather than sense of progress.
I've played a lot of leagues and it's safe to say that I've never felt a league as little as I felt this one. It's not quite D4 level of irrelevance but it's way too close for a PoE league.
Chris usually talks about the MTG personality groups and he seems to have completely ignored half of those groups when designing this league. So yes, I find such a low rating very fair for once.
Last edited by Immoteph on Aug 5, 2023, 12:33:13 PM
good. dont forget to nerf nerf explody totems and other op stuff to the ground before they go to std. ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info