Will the Crucible League go Core?

I think most of the skills mechanics changing stuff would fit well at labyrinth enchants. The numbers could be tweaked and the cases where people used to stack the effect on all gear would be prevented.
"
ratscroat wrote:
If they decide to remove multiple skills from the crucible trees, I'm fine with removing totems. But to single out a skill is ridiculous. They made in league adjustments to forging uniques, if totems needed adjusted it should have been done at the same time. Letting it go through the end of the league is just awful.

You know what is ridiculous? One shotting ubers with 70-100 div build that can also map and has rather decent defences. You are not crying over any justice, you are crying because you're not gonna be able to one-shot ubers, booohooo
"
Palonso89 wrote:
"
ratscroat wrote:
If they decide to remove multiple skills from the crucible trees, I'm fine with removing totems. But to single out a skill is ridiculous. They made in league adjustments to forging uniques, if totems needed adjusted it should have been done at the same time. Letting it go through the end of the league is just awful.

You know what is ridiculous? One shotting ubers with 70-100 div build that can also map and has rather decent defences. You are not crying over any justice, you are crying because you're not gonna be able to one-shot ubers, booohooo

You must be quite oblivious if you think anyone can do that. Those represent only a tiny fraction of the playerbase while the others will struggle way even more to achieve their goals.

And yes, if you spend 100 divines in a build you might want to oneshot bosses, thats the exact reason you spent such amount.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
My most important question: will Forged Frostbearer go forgotten corpses list?
This one made spectre builds great again, want to continue with it next league
Last edited by leanmeanexpmachine on Aug 4, 2023, 5:40:18 AM
Oh good, we’re back to not having daily news.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Palonso89 wrote:
"
ratscroat wrote:

You must be quite oblivious if you think anyone can do that. Those represent only a tiny fraction of the playerbase while the others will struggle way even more to achieve their goals.

And yes, if you spend 100 divines in a build you might want to oneshot bosses, thats the exact reason you spent such amount.

I know this build better than you do it seems, you're probably playing chaos version which is way weaker in terms of DPS but phys to cold conversion Trickster annihilates everything on it's way - uber bosses included. And no, you are not supposed to one-shot everyhing for this low level of investment as it trivialises the game. Couple of mirros vs 100 div, that's compeltely different scale.
Exactly, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Thus more difficult builds get made for elite players to spread the gap.
I remember when these posts come with reasoning behind the decisions communicated to players when I played few years ago. Why you're no longer doing that anymore?
"
soukun wrote:
I remember when these posts come with reasoning behind the decisions communicated to players when I played few years ago. Why you're no longer doing that anymore?

What needs explaining? This was the expected outcome from almost everyone not huffing the copium since the first few days of the league.
You Want to import a bunch of OP gear into standard? OK, but then don't nerf everything because some streamer clears a maps in 10 sec using it.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info