Path of Exile 2: Ngamakanui Teaser

O M G
im fan of diablo, but man, this looks so much better.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Well shit, I thought that was badass looking. Definitely love the dark style and slower pacing. The roll and walk/run stuff definitely is something to watch though, could be cool could be terribad. Stamina is terribad (didn't see anything to support that supposition really beyond the animations, and the animations were all pre-combat content, so here's hoping that that's just most like an interactive cinematic type intro to an area and not part of gameplay).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
WHY IS IT SO GODDAMN DARK?! Does the entire development team wear nightvision goggles when they design the game?

You can have a dark atmosphere but still have the game visible...
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Jun 10, 2023, 4:48:48 PM
I somehow fail to see much of a difference or graphical improvement. Is it just going to be even less optimized and heavy on both cpu and gpu so it becomes unaffordable to regular PC players to participate?
"
Archwizard wrote:
Well shit, I thought that was badass looking. Definitely love the dark style and slower pacing. The roll and walk/run stuff definitely is something to watch though, could be cool could be terribad. Stamina is terribad (didn't see anything to support that supposition really beyond the animations, and the animations were all pre-combat content, so here's hoping that that's just most like an interactive cinematic type intro to an area and not part of gameplay).

I hope its the same but I have no faith whatsoever of it being the case.

For the roll I can easily imagine that being a new movement skill gem, but for the walking they have never done that before to my knowledge at least.

D2 had the stamina system and it had no positive to it in any way. At least on D2 by leveling up you gain more of it and by level like 20 you always run, but with how GGG does stuff I imagine if they add that, you will have to spend passive point on that and not on damage/defense and those point are already limited enough as it is.
Why am I still here
"Path of Exile 2" is simply the name of the 4.0 expansion, as "The Fall of Oriath" is the name of the 3.0 expansion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcd9BfVw7hQ&t=353s

A little logo detail: the "Mirror of Kalandra" that makes up the logo is not a 🪞mirror, but an 🩻X-ray device, revealing veins inside the roman numerals "II".😱

The three symbols on the top of the logo probably represent the three attributes, as they've replaced the 🔴Marauder, 🔵Witch and 🟢Ranger normally found there.
https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/File:Conquerors_of_the_Atlas_logo.png
The middle symbol looks like a dex weapon, though, so they might've switched them...

People are mentioning "character customization". I think you are all just looking at the new Ogham exiles rather than the familiar Oriath exiles.
I believe that colour-customizing of armour has been hinted at, though.
Nice
POE 2 Logo looks creepy with that John's Carpenter thing spruting. And that 10s music cut. Just 1 word.

AWESOME.

Keep workin! Nice Job.

PD. We deserve extra gore enabled by defaut.

PD: Enhaced Dev Support: 30% MORE Gore and 10% Woke damage over time resistance.
Last edited by Halugar on Jun 10, 2023, 5:57:06 PM
i cant wait to play it already !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info