Path of Exile 2: Ngamakanui Teaser

Release in 2023!!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
woot a free version of Diablo 4 noice
Will the melee classes in PoE 2 be dead too?
LETSGO GGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honestly that's just a tiny amount of scourge monsters.
I hope that poe 2 will kill Diablo 4!i love you GGG.
"
Nerié wrote:
Graphics looks insane good, but thats all.
I'm really fuckin scared, because i love this game and i spent a lot of money on it, but if you going to implement some shitty stamina system like in diablo 2, you can saw the walk/run animation, and if you going to slow down the game to the Diablo 4 level, then it's a leave for me. I play this game because of the complexity and the zoom zoom gameplay, i don't want to fight a pack of monster for 20 sec or 30.

This
"
Sawadar120 wrote:
"
Nerié wrote:
Graphics looks insane good, but thats all.
I'm really fuckin scared, because i love this game and i spent a lot of money on it, but if you going to implement some shitty stamina system like in diablo 2, you can saw the walk/run animation, and if you going to slow down the game to the Diablo 4 level, then it's a leave for me. I play this game because of the complexity and the zoom zoom gameplay, i don't want to fight a pack of monster for 20 sec or 30.

This

This ^^

Im scared too

Hopw we not get slow af diablo clone

Keep the zoom zoom thats why we are here thats what made you famous

The walk/run and the rolling dodge look so bad , i want leap slam with 10 Aps

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Last edited by eldest-bike4 on Jun 10, 2023, 7:50:26 AM
The pacing of the gameplay looks good, I really fucking hope you slow the game down (not as extreme as the trailer, but enough) to make combat meaningful again.

I do NOT play for the zoom zoom, it's been getting old for the past 6 years.
Please rein in the speed creep.

I literally only buy supporter packs when I feel like you guys do good enough nerfs. Please more (GOOD NERFs.)
I want to go back to SSFHC and have an immersive experience.

The past few leagues, I've literally just been rushing 40/40 and then playing diablo 2. (And I'm not even an OG d2 player. I'm literally new to it and I think the combat has more meaning and impact.)

Hope you guys follow through with the vision. You can be timeless like the 25 year old classic. Just stop catering to the people who are new to zoom and dont realize how boring it will get in a decade.

You can have interesting itemization, character depth, build depth without having the game devolve into 0 visual clarity and combat decisions.
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jun 10, 2023, 8:25:38 AM
nice!

HYPE!!!
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info