Crucible Twitch Highlights

Add rip analyzer so we can tell why we actually died, it's been like 8+ years for me and this is such a simple thing to do. Just keep the last 5 hits taken recorded or something lmao.

Can't even tell what bopped zizaran in that clip and i slowed it to 0.25x speed he just instadies and there's a beam afterwards lmao.
Msg me in game if u need build help :), 14k+ hours since 2014.
I'm enjoying the promise of the Crucible mechanic, but the reality of it is... boring and constant RIP.

I encourage everyone - devs, fans, haters, people that like to lawl at comments, everyone - to watch this analysis of the state of the game. He really nails why the game feels like I should be enjoying the **** out of it, but in reality, I'm just sinking endless hours in waiting for it to pay off.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItgxkG0O8_s
Nice ones, lol. Except Kalandra, I hate when people scream like that after something drops, it's like last brain cells are dying in the moment...
Smile! <3
watching steamer get cool things, mean while im playing less and less cuz i cant get a div to drop.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Guys curible passive trees are very much fun! Very good and welcome fine tuning to weapons especially unique items that you usually only cared for rolls! Keep please make it core. Cant wait to use these in real league where we have bosses! Also all the balance changes are very nice, I m happy with this league and generally I'm okey with such "low content" leagues when you take your time to fix other things in the game very welcome. Cant wait for the real deal with endgame expention next league!!! <3 keep it up ggg sending enegery to TRADE SITE GUY°!!!!
I don't give a fuck about the league mechanic. I almost always skip the league mechanic in challenge leagues, except during the leagues I really enjoyed, like Legion and Harvest.

Just explain why you destroyed Saboteur with these nerfs. I'm not playing PoE ever again until these nerfs are reverted.
Last edited by auspexa on Apr 21, 2023, 2:38:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info