Crucible has been live for just over a week now and a lot has happened since then! We've wrangled a few clips from Twitch to highlight some of the fortune and misfortune happening throughout Wraeclast. Check them out!

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Please add legion type rewards to crucible mobs.
unnerf sabo
dab
As cool as these are, what the people really want to hear is what are your plans on improving the crucible league, everyone is desperately waiting for some form of communication about its issues.
Last edited by ggEASYY on Apr 16, 2023, 5:53:31 PM
"
ggEASYY wrote:
As cool as these are, what the people really want to hear is what are your plans on improving the crucible league, everyone is desperately waiting for some form of communication about its issues.

^
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Adding drop to monsters? Adding UI to store Crucible items for leveling?
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
"
Sarno wrote:
"
ggEASYY wrote:

^

Yee

Base game is in such a fantastic shape that I'm still having an absolute blast, but having a little more rewards for full charging would be nice. I don't even want showered with currency, have it have a chance to drop items with trees, really embrace the league mechanic.

Letting use have a slider/picking a percent would be nice. While the charging was good for the beginning of the league, a lot of us no lifers are at a point we will always fully charge it now, and being able to cut out the time outside straggler enemies hit us during the charge up would be most appreciated.

I feel like end game forges could drop a bit more, I have had ONE drop and I'm 3/4 of the way finished with end game grinds despite having such a lot challenge number.

Just to restate, the base game is in such am amazing state I'm having a blast, but I would like to have some improvements to the league as well.
Last edited by sumfight on Apr 16, 2023, 6:48:11 PM
amazing archmemesis league
"
Twacked wrote:
Please add any rewards to crucible mobs.

FTFY.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info