[3.25] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

If I happened to have 75% Elemental Resists through the gears, should I replace "Commander of Darkness" with "Unnatural Strength" on the Ascendancy Skills (because I no long need the 30% Elemental Resists under Commander of Darkness)?
"
Denyken wrote:
Just a quick tip that I felt I could share here.
Build recommend going brand-desecrate-offering on helmet slot which is nice and great damage boost on bosses.

I am lvl94 and still haven't switch on that, I still run zombies with minion life/feeding frenzy, and I can tell you that I cleared ALL juicy T16 maps with it and I die soooo rarely, mostly from opening strongboxes, since zombies take so much aggro from me and spectres.

Sure, you need to summon them back sometimes and now on endgame I feel that its time to switch them over to brand setup, but while clearing all map content and leveling they are probably better choice, since SRS deal too much damage anyway.
(just make sure you get that mastery on minion node which heal minions for 5% when minion die).

Also, maybe not for everyone play style, I did swap quicksilver flask for +1 utility flask because practicly shield charge have no cooldown and you use it to move :D

There is so much more room to improve my build, and its still smashing those any-mod T16's, ALL max res + high life and armor. Its blasting, GJ on guide MrDeath :)

I am just happy that people improvise and adjust the build according to their own taste ^^ That is how I came up with this build ^^
I am happy that you are enjoying it bud ^^ gl hf with it ^^
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Waltzbear wrote:
If I happened to have 75% Elemental Resists through the gears, should I replace "Commander of Darkness" with "Unnatural Strength" on the Ascendancy Skills (because I no long need the 30% Elemental Resists under Commander of Darkness)?

I feel like that makes us more agile and covers some ele resists and it provides attack speed cast speed etc. with dmg but I think you absolutely can try it ^^
With the proper added phys dmg to minion gems you might deal even more damage ^^
Just wanted to vouch for this build. I'm currently at level 97 and my next major upgrade is mageblood. I've taken this build to clear all regular content and uber maven (after a bit of practice). This is the furthest I've gotten with playing PoE in any league. Thanks MrsDeath!
"
momoveliasama wrote:
Just wanted to vouch for this build. I'm currently at level 97 and my next major upgrade is mageblood. I've taken this build to clear all regular content and uber maven (after a bit of practice). This is the furthest I've gotten with playing PoE in any league. Thanks MrsDeath!

This just makes me happy to hear ^^ Glad you liked it bud ^^
Reading the viridian jewel, it makes sense to use to help cap off spell suppression.

I'm having some troubles trying to decide where to put it on the tree though, any particular advice there?
"
Preyhamster wrote:
Reading the viridian jewel, it makes sense to use to help cap off spell suppression.

I'm having some troubles trying to decide where to put it on the tree though, any particular advice there?

It goes next to eternal youth, you can check out people's characters and their trees in their profiles if they are public.
Hello guys,

I've been tryng to upgrade my character following your guide and it's really great so far, thanks a lot for your incredible work on this thread ! I still have a few questions remaining because I'm kinda hitting a wall right now.

I wonder how you can keep casting envy, I keep having my energy shield down each time a minion is hit and i'm having trouble recharging it.

On the other side, I feel i'm lacking some damage at some point considering the stuff I have, I think I am missing something, can someone help me out upgrade it?

I feel something is wrong, I'm struggling killing ennemies in tota at ranking 400.

Thank you if you manage to read this and take the time to help me, and sry for my English, I'm a french player !

Stay sane, exile

https://pastebin.com/G2Hmc437
have you tried Deadly Ailments for bossing?
"
BobZaninetti wrote:
have you tried Deadly Ailments for bossing?

It's not quite the bossing that put me into trouble but damage in general, like i'm kinda suffering wave 21 - 22 of simulacrums and getting submerged my mobs in tota ranking 400 :/ So I feel something is wrong somewhere, maybe some of my gems that aren't awakened but is it only this?

Edit : And i'm suspicious about my abyss jewels also, maybe need flat chaos damage everywhere? Or cold with the green nightmare
Last edited by jejio on Sep 17, 2023, 2:30:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info