[3.25] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

"
BobZaninetti wrote:
have you tried Deadly Ailments for bossing?

There is a dot cap per enemy, 35 mil. We each that pretty easily with week 1 setup. No need to change gems ^^
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
what is the cost of the build if you dont want to do uber bosses just regular mapping and sanctum?
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
BobZaninetti wrote:

There is a dot cap per enemy, 35 mil. We each that pretty easily with week 1 setup. No need to change gems ^^

Alright, but where do you see on pob this dot cap? omehow i can't find out where it is, on my raging spirit skil lgem on pob it barely says 200k dot dps
"
jejio wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
BobZaninetti wrote:

Alright, but where do you see on pob this dot cap? omehow i can't find out where it is, on my raging spirit skil lgem on pob it barely says 200k dot dps

I dont use pob, I think it is shit and it is almost always wrong.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Sep 17, 2023, 8:44:11 AM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
what is the cost of the build if you dont want to do uber bosses just regular mapping and sanctum?

It should get off the ground with 20 divs tops. At this phase of the league even 10 divs should be plenty.
"
jejio wrote:
"
BobZaninetti wrote:

It's not quite the bossing that put me into trouble but damage in general, like i'm kinda suffering wave 21 - 22 of simulacrums and getting submerged my mobs in tota ranking 400 :/ So I feel something is wrong somewhere, maybe some of my gems that aren't awakened but is it only this?

Edit : And i'm suspicious about my abyss jewels also, maybe need flat chaos damage everywhere? Or cold with the green nightmare

You are making a mistake on your arcanist trigger cast que.
Desecrate comes before the bone offering yours is cast last.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Sep 17, 2023, 3:56:48 PM
is there room to fit an original sin into this build? i have one on my other character and could share it
"
is there room to fit an original sin into this build? i have one on my other character and could share it

I thought about it but the problem is that the dot cap is 35 mil per enemy, we dont get any more value from increasing out dmg hence the focus on defences.
Hello!
So I'm trying to make the build work but I can not figure out what is wrong with it.
I get instakilled and my minions do super low DPS compared to other builds so I don't know anymore...

I leave you a link here to my profile, maybe you can help me understand.

https://pobb.in/sOKFhgkEmcbO

Thank you!
Last edited by Holydr4gon on Sep 20, 2023, 11:24:58 AM
Man you use wrong class.
Last edited by Asag on Sep 20, 2023, 11:43:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info