[3.25] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

Hi thanks for the reply. Yes I have suffering spectre. I will save currency for the forbidden jewel combo then. Many thanks.
"
PathToGod wrote:
can you list the auras in importance if I can't have them all yet? Also, what spectre to use on general red tier mapping, I can have two or three spectres and I don't like to swap them around to boss/mapping constantly

From important to less important, determination, malevolence, tempest shield, vitality, haste.

We need 2 spectres, arena master and ancient suffering.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
How can i see if i have 100 % poison change on my minions?
first time playing any kind of minion build and having some fun with it, but so far I can't seem to find the ancient suffering delve spectre, i'm only finding the wraith type, i'm not sure how to find the other type of haunted remains? anyone have one i could grab?

*got it from spectre channel, but still curious how to actually find it in those haunted nodes
Last edited by karwoski on Sep 10, 2023, 4:17:59 PM
"
Rost1901 wrote:
How can i see if i have 100 % poison change on my minions?

Pob -> Calcs -> Select SRS - > show minion stats - > Poison section down there the % should be on it.
"
karwoski wrote:
first time playing any kind of minion build and having some fun with it, but so far I can't seem to find the ancient suffering delve spectre, i'm only finding the wraith type, i'm not sure how to find the other type of haunted remains? anyone have one i could grab?

*got it from spectre channel, but still curious how to actually find it in those haunted nodes

It can be a bit tricky, this is how you do it.
There is a 50% chance you get an ancient suffering a t the end of an haunted remains encounter. You will get an arch enemy at the end of each one, these will be rare and their names are not the basic type, so you have to summon the rare one and hope it is the temporal chains spectre, the other one is enfeeble spectre.
full cost of this build? i see awakened multistrike is 40 divs by itself. how important is that gem?
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
karwoski wrote:

It can be a bit tricky, this is how you do it.
There is a 50% chance you get an ancient suffering a t the end of an haunted remains encounter. You will get an arch enemy at the end of each one, these will be rare and their names are not the basic type, so you have to summon the rare one and hope it is the temporal chains spectre, the other one is enfeeble spectre.

awesome, thanks for info and build!
Loving the build but I'm sadly a little frustrated with my spectres dying. Specifically the Ancient Suffering. I'm level 93 farming white t16s to try and level and about 1/3 maps the Ancient Suffering doesn't make it to the end. I know I can do some things to give them more tank, though I've been working to match SadPanda's PoeNinja.
I don't normally post my character for help but I'm hoping maybe there's just some stupid mistake I'm making. It's easy enough to replace a spectre, unlike an AG. But it's still something I'm annoyed enough by to consider just rolling another character, not that I've had as much luck with any other builds since they broke my old spectres.

Anyways here's my PoB https://pobb.in/UXs9e_xyxuN8 I appreciate anyone taking a look. I guess even if the answer is "they just die sometimes" though I guess I expected them to survive white maps. Thank you.

EDIT: Embarassingly, posted the wrong character's pobbin
Last edited by Noxivius on Sep 10, 2023, 5:44:37 PM
"
Noxivius wrote:
Loving the build but I'm sadly a little frustrated with my spectres dying. Specifically the Ancient Suffering. I'm level 93 farming white t16s to try and level and about 1/3 maps the Ancient Suffering doesn't make it to the end. I know I can do some things to give them more tank, though I've been working to match SadPanda's PoeNinja.
I don't normally post my character for help but I'm hoping maybe there's just some stupid mistake I'm making. It's easy enough to replace a spectre, unlike an AG. But it's still something I'm annoyed enough by to consider just rolling another character, not that I've had as much luck with any other builds since they broke my old spectres.

Anyways here's my PoB https://pobb.in/1gyVwf5JfIFe I appreciate anyone taking a look. I guess even if the answer is "they just die sometimes" though I guess I expected them to survive white maps. Thank you.

i think its that amulet
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Sep 10, 2023, 5:20:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info