🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] Herald of Agony CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Minion-Pathfinder|150M+|Inbuilt Mageblood

I looked around in the PoB but didn't find anything to generate the Power Charges for the Graven's Secret Belt. How do you generate and sustain the Charges to use that belt?
on the large clusters there is Mage Hunter i think, which should generate them
Ah thanks you're right, I looked at the clusters but missed that notable.
hi Chromino, looking at your current character, you're running without a movement skill (other than withering step) and no quicksilver flask?

will it be slow to move around?
"
rotiprata_ wrote:
hi Chromino, looking at your current character, you're running without a movement skill (other than withering step) and no quicksilver flask?

I find it hard to fit in a Quicksilver flask due to how much Defense we get from flasks.

Dropping 1 flask is a big defense hit. I cant afford to drop an Elemental Flask, and losing one of the other 2 will cost me 30-40k armour.

Another options is you "should" be able to have a free gem slot to play with and can use a movement skill there. Reckoning isnt required, ive been playing with Frost wall.. its kinda an empty gem slot.. You can even use shield charge for mapping if you need movement.

I get 42% movement speed from my boots.. and i swapped withering for Flame Dash while playing with some defensive gem options in a slot.

"
SPYDER680 wrote:
"
rotiprata_ wrote:

I find it hard to fit in a Quicksilver flask due to how much Defense we get from flasks.

Dropping 1 flask is a big defense hit. I cant afford to drop an Elemental Flask, and losing one of the other 2 will cost me 30-40k armour.

Another options is you "should" be able to have a free gem slot to play with and can use a movement skill there. Reckoning isnt required, ive been playing with Frost wall.. its kinda an empty gem slot.. You can even use shield charge for mapping if you need movement.

I get 42% movement speed from my boots.. and i swapped withering for Flame Dash while playing with some defensive gem options in a slot.

Thanks for the ideas, I'll play around and see what can be done.
Did something change with Cast on Stun Support since this guide was written? to me it looks like normal quality gem has highest chance to trigger
"
DimitriusC wrote:
Did something change with Cast on Stun Support since this guide was written? to me it looks like normal quality gem has highest chance to trigger

Yes, cws was buffed in 3.21 like before the divergent gemquality.

Use the default cws, I correct the pob. Thank you!
Last edited by Chromino on May 4, 2023, 11:10:02 AM

+++ NEW: Belt graven's secret is geared by default for 60% recouped es +++

I balanced the belt into the default set-up.

Graven's Secret cloth belt let you recoup up to 60% damage of elemental hits. Get the 5th powercharge "infused" when wanted in the ranger-area and generate charges on block with "mage hunter" stacked on the clusters or also anomalous power charges on crit-support linked to skills like stormburst or storm brand.

The belt has most absorption-charge-uptime in damagepeaks when you block often against fast elemental-damage hits. Favourize it with the implicit increased aura-effect of determination.

It's extreme tanky in these situations, fills gaps of evasion and blockings, and is easy to slot in when you wield United in dreams.

You can also choose to use the darkness enthroned / stagian / headhunter like before.

+++ Lethe Shade is now in the default tree pathed +++ Mayor pantheon switched to Arakaali +++

Here we crawl:

https://pobb.in/AjnUL1mf

Last edited by Chromino on May 7, 2023, 12:24:49 AM
I get this build isnt a meta clear speed build. But does it clear pretty fast?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info