[3.24]Herald of Agony CI -The dirty Scorpion-tail|Minion-Pathfinder|100M|Inbuilt Mageblood

can u tell which map mods should avoid cuz sometimes i die in heist
"
chelioscrank wrote:
can u tell which map mods should avoid cuz sometimes i die in heist

I tend to remod the following;
- Reduce Flask charges
- Regen es/mana/life
- Less aura effect
- And in thick maps don't take reduced armour/block

The mod avoid poison is sometimes annoying, but very much doable
"
Genji084 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Genji084 wrote:
Hey Chromino,
Thanks for your build, I followed your spider scorp build few leagues ago and enjoyed it a lot! decided to reroll my SST to this and just had enough currency to reroll and get some items.

Would you check my character and can you give me a few pointers? I have about 6 divine orbs to get a new item(s).

Thanks in advance man!

cheers.

edit:
is 85% chance to poison enough? back in the day 100% was mandatory..
is there a way to reduce stress on mana? I have 127 mana and it goes down quick :D

Start further with the 90% manamultiplier on ebers-helmet (1.5 div, regret then presage), a better amulet, and second spellblock-cluster (2div).

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/EjR2jrYu5

Get a unholy-might crucible-tree on united in dreams (100 chaos-2 div, edited: more expensive now, wait for good offers), regret the minion-mastery for 4 free passives.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/LkjY2Llcn

And you need bleeding-immunities on an elemental-flask.

100% poisonchance would perfect with chance to poison-support or ashes of the stars etc., yes.

I personally prefer around 85% to switch to faster casting for more es on hit with watcher's eye and less delay of stormburst.

When some castspeed or onslaught is already stacked somewhere elso and with a good gloves-enchant it's often already enough.

Thanks man, I have done some shopping and made some changes. Helmet, weapon, triad, div hoag, 2nd large cluster. Anti bleed is on my shield :)

Whats next? I feel damage is quite good, however defensive wise I am not there yet.
Got around 2½ divine atm.

Yopur gear is already great!

I would advice to:

+ Change 5 passives Instinct to 2 passives around Reflexes and you are still at 100% suppression

+ You can regret Zealot Oath actually.

+ You could get the small clusters with 3 passives, 2x 6% efficiencies, self control + unvompromising, or find a fitting unique megamaniac with pure agony + xx efficiency-notable, then regret "Souvereignity" or "Presage" or exchange it to Influence.

+ Then use Ghost Dance and get the next large spellblockcluster

+ When you want to balance into tankyness, try out the Graven's secret belt, it's best with increased determination-effect-implicit.

+ Later get a skin of the lords with a nice keystone (magebane, divine shield, or for some of the ubers iron reflexes or lethe shade)
Last edited by Chromino on May 1, 2023, 9:02:21 AM
"
Palaryel wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
SNIP

Hi,
after a year or so of break from PoE I came back and started with this build :D I must say its really nice and smooth going so far. Really tanky with decent damage.

This is my current PoB:
https://pobb.in/zHcVfEhNXQ6g

At this point I'm not really sure what would be the best way to proceed.
The options I see are the following:

Option 1:
SotL with Divine Shield (expensive but should improve survivability by a LOT)
SotL with Lethe Shade (fuck DoTs)
SotL with Magebane

Option 2:
Forbidden Flesh & Flame with Quartz infusion
would require some item/tree changes but is an option, albeit a expensive one

I'm currently at 95% chance to suppress since I had to anoint Sovereignity onto Uul amulet in order to have comfortable mana levels (43 was to low, 85 seems ok)

Any ideas/recommendations based on my current tree and the options? (or another option altogether? :D)

Thanks

Congratulations Palaryel to arachnophil lvl 100! Great and awesome crawled!

Thank you!

I would go first for 100% spell suppression, it's in most situations most tanky.

You could get the missing suppression also with a crucible-tree on the shield.

Divine shield and Lethe shade are great too, iron reflexes also.

In ordinary content the keystone is not so important, with the other defensive layers more then enough tankyness is reached.
But against the individual ubers the keystone carry in a huge difference. Probably iron reflexes works best because evasion is only effective against u-eater.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 29, 2023, 4:40:45 AM
"
Chromino wrote:

Congratulations Palaryel to arachnophil lvl 100! Great and awesome crawled!

Thank you!

I would go first for 100% spell suppression, it's in most situations most tanky.

You could get the missing suppression also with a crucible-tree on the shield.

Divine shield and Lethe shade are great too, iron reflexes also.

In ordinary content the keystone is not so important, with the other defensive layers more then enough tankyness is reached.
But against the individual ubers the keystone carry in a huge difference. Probably iron reflexes works best because evasion is only effective against u-eater.

Thanks :D despite playing PoE 1st way back in closed beta, this is my 1st level 100 (previous best was 99 a year ago). Im not a big fan of pet builds usually (my last pet build was when golem jewels were the rage & golems would kill bosses while youre dead xD)

I found a way to get 100% suppress without getting it on a shield (albeit, that is an option as well). Considering I'm level 100 and have so I could go for a 2nd small cluster jewel with Sublime-Form/Uncompromising to replace one abyss jewel and then I can get a suppression annoint (and remove sovereignity) on the amulet to achieve 100% suppress (and probably also get 2 skill points back from the reservation points @Influnence Cluster).

The downside of the above is loosing chance to poison from the abyss jewel, but some of that can be offset with more chance to poison on a United in Dream.

In regular mapping I also found Asenaths Gentle Touch gloves to be better than Triad (since the extra DPS from Triad is not really needed).
Now I'm trying to get a Asenaths with corrupted despair on hit so I dont need to use brands.
Also, my next gambling investment would be to try to double corrupt 4W Triads into Curse on Hit :D

I might also try playing with combining the Crucible Trees (but not sure how it works exactly tbh). Here is my current shield and another one Im leveling the tree for to replace the current:
I have a question about pob calculations. In debuffs, there are 15 stacks of withers. Where do they get the goal if their only source is a withering step that gives 7-9 stacks?
"
ShadeZP wrote:
I have a question about pob calculations. In debuffs, there are 15 stacks of withers. Where do they get the goal if their only source is a withering step that gives 7-9 stacks?

Withers stack, yes, up to 15. As a PF your primary source of wither is straight up just gonna be 15 hits of stormburst.
"
Budewnpa wrote:

Withers stack, yes, up to 15. As a PF your primary source of wither is straight up just gonna be 15 hits of stormburst.

We have Nature's Reprisal. But judging by the description, it does not work with spells. How then does stormburst apply wither effects?
"
ShadeZP wrote:
"
Budewnpa wrote:

We have Nature's Reprisal. But judging by the description, it does not work with spells. How then does stormburst apply wither effects?

Only the tag "attack" would not fit.

Hits includes spellhits. And storm burst hits up to 40x each second, so full withers are reached. Add also on top phantasmal void spheres, fire storms and storm brands.

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 30, 2023, 7:38:30 AM
"
Chromino wrote:

Only the tag "attack" would not fit.

Hits includes spellhits. And storm burst hits up to 40x each second, so full withers are reached. Add also on top thr phantasmal void spheres, fire storms and storm brands.

oh that sounds cool then. By the way, about fire storms. I have about 120 unreserved mana and without reducing mana cost storm burst (lvl 2) - cast while channeling (lvl 20) + faster casting (lvl 20) + (vaal) firestorm (lvl 1) drain mana in 2-3 seconds. Are there any mana management tricks besides damage recoup as mana and -mana cost on the ring?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info