Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

underwhelming
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Finally made beastiary quality of life.
Only thing we need for it now is to easily filter yellow / red beasts
"
cynic1984 wrote:
"
Monster heat shiver buff. Also for the guys saying it’s going to change the chaos to div ratio. I don’t think they understand how economics work lol. Just because I have a wallet that can hold more dollar bills now, doesn’t increase or decrease the value of the dollar. It just means i can hold more dollars in my wallet and if it makes it easier to buy a lot of things that cost a dollar, then good for me. Lots of cry babies on here. Sheesh, it’s a free game and no one is twisting your arm to play it nor spend your money. Just be thankful. If you are gonna going to play the critic, then give your idea on an idea on how to make it better.

you are not factoring in "wallet potential". everyone knows how much your wallet is able to hold it can hold more now. giving inflation a place to exist

wallet potential haha
"
iziicjm wrote:
20... lol. Nice unnecessary restriction. I'll never understand why devs need to arbitrarily restrict players QOL. Why not just raise the base stack size of any currency to 100? "OH NO... a player will have a bit more space in the character inventory, we won't have that."

Why? Money, of course.
wow 400c per sad face... ouch
yay one small change for the trash menagerie
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Wow, Another jewel.... to lessen the impact of the great jewel annihilation.
WTB more jewel slots on the passive tree, so that all the new shiny-shiny don't go unused and then removed again.
I wonder if 20 is the actual chaos orb stack size. I've always felt GGG should drastically increase the stack sizes. If currency and fragments are 10x what they currently are, unique stash tabs would still be pseudo-mandatory.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info