Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

Monster heat shiver buff. Also for the guys saying it’s going to change the chaos to div ratio. I don’t think they understand how economics work lol. Just because I have a wallet that can hold more dollar bills now, doesn’t increase or decrease the value of the dollar. It just means i can hold more dollars in my wallet and if it makes it easier to buy a lot of things that cost a dollar, then good for me. Lots of cry babies on here. Sheesh, it’s a free game and no one is twisting your arm to play it nor spend your money. Just be thankful. If you are gonna going to play the critic, then give your idea on an idea on how to make it better.
"
Monster heat shiver buff. Also for the guys saying it’s going to change the chaos to div ratio. I don’t think they understand how economics work lol. Just because I have a wallet that can hold more dollar bills now, doesn’t increase or decrease the value of the dollar. It just means i can hold more dollars in my wallet and if it makes it easier to buy a lot of things that cost a dollar, then good for me. Lots of cry babies on here. Sheesh, it’s a free game and no one is twisting your arm to play it nor spend your money. Just be thankful. If you are gonna going to play the critic, then give your idea on an idea on how to make it better.

you are not factoring in "wallet potential". everyone knows how much your wallet is able to hold it can hold more now. giving inflation a place to exist
3 teasers in so far. Nothing game changing as of yet. Perhaps the seismic post to Jungroan, but that's not even on this list.
"
There are several small quality of life improvements coming in Path of Exile: Crucible.

Cool. Make sure that having the trade site give an error message to the SENDER when they click "direct message" for a listing in the wrong league, rather than annoying the item lister, is one of them. You can even make the error message that insipid, inane little "out of your league (and you know it)" message if you really want to. -.-
Awakened Combustion Support when?
I'm excited for the Qol Changes that are coming. I hope along with the increased stack size of chaos orbs you considered raising the limit above 5000 in currency tab. Its annoying early league to mess around with the orbs above 5000.

I also hope you
CONSIDER ADDING A NEW TAB FOR SEXTANTS THAT SPECIFICALLY ALLOWS 16 USE AND 4 USE TO BE STORED.

No other use features would need to be stored in it because that is how people roll them and buy them. No one want to store 1,2,3 use sextants...
2 Mirror Drops and 75 Apothecary Drops in 3.21
4 Mirrors in 3.22
"

I also hope you
CONSIDER ADDING A NEW TAB FOR SEXTANTS THAT SPECIFICALLY ALLOWS 16 USE AND 4 USE TO BE STORED.

No other use features would need to be stored in it because that is how people roll them and buy them. No one want to store 1,2,3 use sextants...

Even though I would highly appreciate such a QoL addition I dont think we will get such a change in the near feature since a good implementation that actually seperates each roll on each slot would mean we need a new stash tab type and I dont think we will get something like that for free (I wouldnt mind paying for it anyways).

But who knows, there still plenty of stuff to be revealed :)
I like the einhar change. yay!
"
In Path of Exile: Crucible, you can release Beasts from your Menagerie for free! Just don't let Einhar see you!

POGGGGGGGGGG
"
SealedDEATH wrote:
"
In Path of Exile: Crucible, you can release Beasts from your Menagerie for free! Just don't let Einhar see you!

POGGGGGGGGGG

That's one of the best adjustment which should exist at the very beginning, 3.2 version.
Finally I can farm beast without interuppting my maps chaining too much!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info