No Balance Manifestos for 3.21 - Here's Why

"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
I have a bad feeling about this...

a bad feeling? this feels like a captain ackbard moment...

launch day:
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Mar 12, 2023, 8:06:53 PM
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
This largely seem like you're worried you're gonna lie to the player base again by conveniently forgetting something that will piss off a large chunk again, only to then have to put in several patches to make it playable again.

We're not going to release things so people can't hold us accountable if we again conveniently ''forget'' stuff again.

Exact my thoughts. Another 3.16 balance massacre incoming? So, we are gonna get screwed, but in unusual way? Giga nerfs to crafting? Ruthless crap going core? After this non-manifesto thread I'm worried AF.

The lack of a manifesto is sus AF
"
loudpinks2000 wrote:
"
Nerié wrote:
Big fuckin redflag, if you fuck up again, you screw all the POE2 launch, don't think people going to forgive every time when you lie and fuck up things.

I will! Free game, free fun. Maybe you should move on and save yourself what seems like a potential stroke or heart attack over a video game.

People don't like being lied to.People who are long time players of the game, don't like having their trust placed in a company only for them to be repeatedly lied to and fucked with.
I just want to be able to afford decent loot so that I don't hit a ceiling with every character (around tier 12 then I can't progress any further because one shot constantly), and not have to play 60 hours a week to get a single divine to afford something that's still entry-level.
"
Ivanovv83 wrote:
Translation - the manifesto was so bad, that our marketing team was afraid nobody would donate if we release it earlier..

GGG ,please stop killing your own game with these constant nerfs and massive dps differences between builds..

If you continue ppl will just move on to D4.. And this time its for real..

Another fail league will be very bad..

It really..really feels this way and its silly as shit to do.
"
CanelayAzucar wrote:
Yeah! now back to ninja nerfs and stop being transparent yaiiyyy

But bro why are you complaining, that's not a reasonable concern.

Who needs transparency ,that's way overrated especially with GGG. They wouldn't screw the player base over ,would they?
"
wobor wrote:
GGG you are a gaming compagny...not a top secret agency...you dont whant the players prepare their builds and you are not sure what you doing. All the people that send your real money for big supporter packs already said that to you. Be honest and transparent, we have to deal with enough bullshit in our real life, we dont need to feel the same when we play a game.

STOP PLAYING YOUR NUMBERS AND CALCULATION AND CREATE REAL CONTENT, A LAKE WITH A BADLAYOUT IS NOT NEW CONTENT.

GET RID YOUR FAKE ARCHENEMESIS MOBS, SOLVE TECHNICAL ISSUES, SERVER LAGGS. Maybe cross platform developpement.

WHAT YOU DO, HOW YOU PROGRAM THE GAME, THE OFFERED QUEST, PRICES, is your side of the medal and people have to fit there. They should not interfeer.

HOURS PLAYED, BUILDS, FARMING STRATEGY, is the players side of the madal. YOU SHOULD NEVER INTEFEER THERE GGG, YOU DONT CREATE MORE FUN, YOU BREAK THE FUN EACH NEW LEAGE (OUR FUN). wHY YOU THINK PEOPLE TRY TO DO THE SAME ON MANIFESTOS ?

we spend hours to create nice builds, GGG have some respect for our time PLZ. the trust is gone maybe forever and you stil have a boss attitude, dont forget grinding games and tencent. WITHOUT US YOU ARE NOTHING, WITHOUT OUR MONEY you have no job.

(SORRY ENGLISSH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE)

Fake archnem mobs?You mean the rares?What issues are you taking with them(what issues are you having with them?)

I mean yeah during 3.19 the lake mechanic was bad, the big chunk of the backlash came from A. They still had archnem in the game B. The lying about the drop changes and C. A very slow and clunky mechanic.
Everyone's cool with it, apparently, but I'm strongly opposed to this.

We no longer have any warnings ahead of time about what's being changed. GGG could roll out a terrible feature or nerf something everybody liked, but it'll be too late for them to change anything despite the backlash. Manifestos were an opportunity for players to voice grievances and give the devs time to review and make changes before launch.

This doesn't sit right with me.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Mar 12, 2023, 8:23:06 PM
"
"
loudpinks2000 wrote:
"
Nerié wrote:
Big fuckin redflag, if you fuck up again, you screw all the POE2 launch, don't think people going to forgive every time when you lie and fuck up things.

I will! Free game, free fun. Maybe you should move on and save yourself what seems like a potential stroke or heart attack over a video game.

People don't like being lied to.People who are long time players of the game, don't like having their trust placed in a company only for them to be repeatedly lied to and fucked with.

So stop trusting them. Stop wasting your calories here or in game. You clearly still have some level of trust because you won't go. Either that or you are addicted, which is your fault not GGG.
We gettin' the 15% Mana Reservation Efficiency mastery back? Please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info