No Balance Manifestos for 3.21 - Here's Why

Oh. Well..
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
I like and support your decision.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
"
Nerié wrote:
Big fuckin redflag, if you fuck up again, you screw all the POE2 launch, don't think people going to forgive every time when you lie and fuck up things.

I will! Free game, free fun. Maybe you should move on and save yourself what seems like a potential stroke or heart attack over a video game.
Never liked the Balance Manifestos, all it did was create drama and leave players feeling misinformed.

Patch Notes only!

edit
Also stop doing the Problem & Solution in the patch notes.
The vast majority of PoE's Players can see through that word salad. Their eyes translate it to Nerf/Buff.
It also only creates drama while only informing a small minority of players about why a change happened. Sometimes it doesn't inform anyone why a change happened. It's PR fluff sometimes.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Last edited by deadunion on Mar 12, 2023, 7:46:05 PM
well, that's one of the advantages of starting the league late and only finishing the acts after 5 days or so. Luckily I'm not stuck when it comes to builds and can adapt well. Thank you GGG for the opportunity and thank you for 3.17 to 3.19, 3.20 Sanctum, unfortunately I have to say it wasn't my cup of tea at all. have a nice day and stay sane exiles
I have a bad feeling about this...
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Last Epoch followed by D4 followed by 3.21. This year is such an amazing year for ARPGs! :D
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
couldn't care less if you nerf everything on to the ground but at least scale the monsters to reasonable level at the same time. They're white mobs on white normal maps ffs, they shouldn't hit harder than white guardians or normal shaper
Padoru Intensifies
Hopefully we get some better protection against 1-shotting. I mean I can afk against sirus and eater but while farming some blight maps on unmodded yellow maps just walking along and blap, dead. Perhaps make skill like "Dying Fury" take fatal damage and convert it to a DoT over 5 seconds. e.g.

"Upon taking fatal damage Dying Fury instantly restore 5% of max life and 5% max energy shield. Excess damage is converted into a damage over time based on damage dealt that has a base duration of 5 seconds. Dying Fury has a base 15 second cooldown before it can proc again. Ineffective against unique monsters."

Or change Immortal Call to something similar.
Either way, no amount of words or developer posts will change the facts and the issues that plague the core design and vision of this game.

You can stop posting any specifics, it literally means nothing anyways. The gameplay and statistics is the only truth/evidence needed for this game for quite a long time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info