Core Supporter Packs FAQ

That wasn't even the main questions asked, but the source of levitation questions, if it will be available through other sources or if would be changed to something like a necklace or ring.
I'm personally ready for Core Supporter packs to not be tiered, as I want the Voidborn pack or Chrono packs but not the others(right now) and don't want to spend an arm and leg on it. I feel like they could make WAAAY more sales if they didn't tier their packs together but maybe put tiers within each pack so you could still have $60-100+ versions of each pack that you can upgrade within. Please Chris hear this Exiles pleas for mercy on my wallet. Feel free to steal this idea!
I hope ggg make 1 more to core pack 2024, new lvl core pack 600$ ?
With all limited in core pack, i will collect them all.

- cant kill any uber boss my self :)) miss a lot of divines
i dunno if anyone said this, but these arent that great. the Sanctum packs look better
The supporter packs are very good, probably going to vaal my wallet soon.
Will POE 2 allow us to use the microtransactions we have already purchased?
"
VxLoki wrote:
Will POE 2 allow us to use the microtransactions we have already purchased?

Yep!
Please decouple the floating mechanic to allow its use as a character effect as opposed to being attached to a piece of armour.
Last edited by thor777 on Dec 23, 2022, 12:13:42 PM
So you will allow players to zoom out further but only if you put it behind a paywall of $480 where you can only do it inside of the hideout that comes with the pack? Doesn't seem really fair or rational if you ask me, even if it is just visual. Considering people have been asking for this feature in actual gameplay outside of the hideout.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Dec 23, 2022, 12:22:48 PM
QUESTION: How many seconds the display text will be shown in these new type of reliquary keys? Will long text be capable of seen or it will dissapear before someone will be able to read?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info