Core Supporter Packs FAQ

I would like to know if you have plans for levitation or similar permanent movement cosmetics as a non core pack MTX
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 24, 2022, 6:31:57 AM
"
arc361 wrote:
We really need to vote for goldrims to be a possible unique for the keys. Just add a bunch of trolly uniques to the mix.

I'm honestly considering adding some really not amazing uniques that just mean something to me and my time in the game, like Bloodplay, Cane of Unraveling or Searing Touch, all used by different characters I love to play a ton, and really defined how they'd be played in the future.

I sorta want to put a Starforged (or the new Maven version) or the Goddess Unleashed, just because I love the idea and look of those, though I'm not sure they'd let me :P
Agree with others.
Please untie/unlink the floating effect from the armor.
Its would be great to use it for other armors
So many people asking for things that are in core pack or in other specific mtx like forgemaster - wanting to separate them and make them possible to just simply buy from shop. Isnt it going to become mundane thing and not special in any way?

2nd question: why atlas hideout doesnt show favourited maps in separate flavour? It would be nice to see which maps are being favourited on hideout floor. thanks!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
So many people asking for things that are in core pack or in other specific mtx like forgemaster - wanting to separate them and make them possible to just simply buy from shop. Isnt it going to become mundane thing and not special in any way?

2nd question: why atlas hideout doesnt show favourited maps in separate flavour? It would be nice to see which maps are being favourited on hideout floor. thanks!

I think most want it separated if, and only if, you own the original MtX/Pack so you can mix and match. Something I'd kinda like my self with the floating thing.

+1 for the favorite map idea.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
I'll add my own suggestion/feedback here I guess. Can we get a second version of the chessboard that doesn't have the statues on it and/or that adapts better to the underlying surface.

Self explanatory screenshot to show what I'm talking about.

https://i.imgur.com/40KC1jM.jpeg
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Still waiting for RNGseus to drop me my mageblood so I feel pumped to buy the Voidborn pack T_T
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How many league/core supporter packs in a year when POE1 & 2 coexist?
nice
If you read this, you are a noob like me =(
The answer is Heck Yeah! Buying it as soon as I get permission from the wifey lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info