New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

These packs are absolutely INSANE!
Can't wait for my exarch merch
Can streamers sell supporter packs through Nexus?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Making core packs always gated behind each other is a questionable choice. There are very few cosmetics in this game that I like, and definitely not going to pay 3-4 times more for the core pack I took a liking to, not with another 2+ packs included that I won't ever be using.

If core packs were equal in cost, I could have bought some of them before. As it is, not now, not ever
Last edited by Echothesis on Dec 22, 2022, 1:08:35 AM
INSANE packs !! Your MTX are getting better and better holy smokes! Insta bought the top one, you deserve it ! Thanks
Nice! First time I've been tempted to purchase the most expensive supporter pack.
Amazing ideas for those!
Keep the tempo for other new MTX!
Those supporter packs are absolutely incredible.

Thank you for this great league, here's my money.
Wy cant the old ones stay in store for this year also? Previous packs where better imo. Wanted to buy one since long. But guess i missed my chance. Oo well, saves my money. Not interested in these.
GGG You turned the Exalted Orb into shit.

1exalted orb = 18c

1divine orb = 260c

Why are you giving out Exalted orb T-shirts?

I don't understand

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info