New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

Wow, that's some interestingly PTW territory. Being able to see when your Vaal skill is ready/when you can gain souls again/when your cooldown skill is ready without looking all the way into the corner of your screen? No biggie if there were WoW-style UI mods, but in the absence thereof, these packs sound like a substantial advantage.
While I do appreciate the creativity and effort on those new MTXs, I'm sad that at this point it seems GGG will no longer release static armour sets with no special effect in the shop/packs. I understand those dynamic MTXs are liked more and selling much better, though.

I would be glad if there's an option to toggle on/off the effect for each MTX.
@GGG i can agree with all the others…
It would be great if we can „unlink“ some of the effects from the armors.
Those are extremly high quality packs.
So it would be great if we, for example, could use the floating effect with other sets.
A full phonix set and then float around…daaamn that would be awesome.

OR

Make the floating effect (and all of the armor effects) a global modifier (visible if you bought the pack) in MTX tab which you can activate/deactivate, so you can use it together with other armors or an character effect…like the sand one or the cool nemesis effect….
So we are able to create more crazy and cool looking combinations instead of locked into one specific armor to use one of the effects.

But beside this, absolutly awesome work with those one. I lost a bit of hope after i saw the 3.20 challenge rewards, kiracs pass and league supporter packs.
The packs look interesting and are definitely well designed. Some of these additional interactions can be separate MTX - adding an extra slot to the cosmetics panel would help.
Please GGG, consider releasing pure armor sets again, sometime. I noticed that I am not the only one who has this desire.
"
Upgrades: You can upgrade from one of these Supporter Packs to another in the same series by clicking "Upgrade" on the desired pack. This will credit you with the difference between the pack you're upgrading to and the one you already own. The process will include any pure points packs purchased since Dec 20, 2022 10:45 AM (PST).

And this is exactly why you never spend money on this game when a league drops. Everyone that dropped money prior to this is screwed out of upgrading. Guess this is what we should expect! Bahahaha!
These look really amazing.
Chris should release a Call Of Duty supporter pack with c4 and TNT mtx's since we are God Slayers supposed to cast huge elemental beams and using insane melee weapons but the meta is based on trap and mines.
Finally made the MTX the players deserve, many that I specifically recommended years and years ago. Can't imagine why it took so long.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Some S tier mtx in here
You nichilistic monsters! You want us to grind our beloved pets? Shame on you, shame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info