The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

First forum post ever! wooooooo!!!

<('.'<)
Any fixes for metamorph's bugged 'mirror image' mod, spamming copies endlessly?
Great stuff with this thread, super cool idea. Have my browser tab on auto-reload every 5 minutes and always know what's up while playing.
"
0830 - The disconnect/login error appears to be resolved. We are still monitoring.

It's NOT resolved.
Server : Paris

Thx to investigate.
Uable to log in using Epic Games acc. Stuck at authenticating. Frankfurt EU.
Last edited by Tsankich on Dec 13, 2022, 3:44:29 PM
a league mechanic that penalize melee, slow, and stop & cast builds. How did path of zoom zoom crawl it's way back into the "vision", yet again?
The content is pretty boring and monotonous, and the rewards are pretty meh as well.

Honestly speaking it has been all downhill lately and both the player count and retention rate speak for itself.
In terms of leagues content, the quality drop is astonishing since 3.12 Heist
In terms of crafting, 3.13 was the peak no one can argue that.

If GGG was a NYSE listed company, I would definitely load up tons of leap puts.

Good luck
Really kind of shocked that we don't have a what we are working on post yet?
your game is unplayable due to the amount of instance crashes
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
if this is the future of GGGs communication with the community we are kind of fucked, the whole format is just unreadable... lines that are striked-through to mark them as done? Put fixed stuff behind a spoiler to make that thing more readable please.

Also the manually inserted timestamps show that the current forum is a really bad system to realise such kind of announcements/live updates...
check out my hideout templates at https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/Noooberino/uploads
Last edited by Noooberino on Dec 13, 2022, 5:03:35 PM
Splinter drop nerf? Seems like maven invitations only give you 5-6 splinter now and deli uniq bosses in maps like 7 splinter. I'm pretty sure it was close to double last patch.
Last edited by loardpcm on Dec 13, 2022, 5:03:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info