The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Why are you clowns still stealth nerfing everything? Scared of putting data in your patch notes?
D I S C O N N E C T
There is an error that crashes the game when you click a node in blight
Level 90+ players still can't find Trials.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Are the new Atlas Passives that give you more chance to see Gwennen, Tujen and Dannig bugged?

Because ever since I've allocated these 3, somehow Rog is still the most prevalent of the 4 to show up on my maps. Or is Rog much more common than the other 3, and therefore those nodes just bring them up to his numbers? (Aside from Dannig, I mean.)
I was testing the new Atlas tree. I was playing on standard "Burial Chambers" over juiced with over 80% pack size. I was using Breach and Legion wingend scarabs.

Unfortunately Breach or Legion doesn't even spawn. Triple Beyond doesn't spawn properly, not even Strongboxes are there. I don't know if ur game is so trash and can't handle it or something else smh.

You takes our loot and even then we can't run juiced maps?

Nice GGG.

Fix ur game.
The cortex has had its modify 100% increased effect without the altas tree's notable passive.
Please fix it.
I've given up, 4 days of losing all my divines, mirrors, every good thing possible from trying 100s of sanctums with close range build and in endless tries it fails.

I almost made it to final boss on close range character, one room away, 1000s of gold, the reward person was a merchant, 15 boons, a ton of inspiration ... beat all the guards room, I died to a normal white mob that shot gunned me with all the blue stuff.

Rerolling SRS now, Sanctum has been the most unenjoyable league mechanic for my specific starter build ever, I don't know why no one at GGG said a word about plans to improve it in the future

also can you make it give us 3 to 4 rooms per map? having to run 32 red maps for 1 is ridiculous
Two scuffed leagues in a row.

Pros:
NONE

Cons:
*BUGS - Bugs everywhere!

*Archnem gone yet rares remain equally difficult.

*Your mob icons mean absolutely NOTHING! There is no indication on what they do (grey lightning bolt?) Okay is that resistant or weak to lightning? Can't tell. MMORPGS figured out the icon system DECADES ago!

* Sanctum SUCKS. I LOVE Darkest Dungeon. This doesn't even come close to a rogue game.

*The Sanctum entrance work exactly like the old Lab portals. You brush against it and your teleported from the action/ This is EXTREMELY frustrating. Clicking the entrance should be required.

*1,000,000 Required Defensive Layers that do nothing in Sanctum.

*Since you spec so heavily in defenses, your DPS suffers requiring you to spec ANOTHER defensive layer [quote](60% increased Life Recovery from Flasks used when on Low Life is now found on the base Soul of Ryslatha Pantheon (previously found on the upgraded version).
The upgraded Soul of Ryslatha Pantheon now provides "Enemies you've Hit Recently have 50% reduced Life Regeneration Rate."
The "50% increased Life Recovery from Flasks when used on Low Life" Life Mastery has been replaced with "Nearby Enemies have 50% reduced Life Regeneration Rate."

I don't want to do this anymore. I support your core game with core pack purchases but, your idea of the core game no longer fits in with what I consider fun or exciting.

I will give it a few weeks, as I always do. If The game cannot be played in an enjoyable manner for me anymore, well.. I guess my time here is numbered.
-Filter
Ought to be able to gain some resolve on kill or limited on hit, that alone would be a game changer and make this league worth exploring.

I don't like ranged characters, they're uber boring with no javalins.

Ought to be able to at least feel some sense of accomplishment or "I gave it my best" with encounters, but there's nothing with sanctum.

Cool idea but poorly executed.

Ought to be able to at least make a dent in the climb with a decent character.

Not asking for miracles, just want to enjoy a difficult and engaging game that doesn't force you to play a specific build in order to play a mechanic.

As always, league mech looked cool but didn't deliver.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info