The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

I've been loving this thread, but I'd like to see an addition to it that when a patch is released there's another timestamp with a link to the patch notes.
Any Saviour fixers?
"
scooter1997 wrote:
Sucks ? Literally unplayable. How tf did that make it to live? There are Relics (25% increased armour for example) that are account bound that melee characters just can't obtain. Since when exactly Poe became ranged only game? How am I suppose to dodge any of the mechanics and deal damage AS A MELEE ?

Depends on the skill you're playing. Quin69 for example leveled as smite and rerolled onto frozen legion (which is technically a melee skill bc u have to Be in range of mobs) and doesn't seem to be having issues killing things in there.
"Terrain generator for client is out of sync"
And how can i get into opened map?
Don't know if this has been mentioned but I have the "50% less coins found" debuff but it feels like it's reducing coins just slightly more than 50%. if I was getting 8-9 from chests I'm now getting 2-4 and mob drops also feel lackluster.

mandatory unrelated to current league bitch, wisdom scrolls and town portal scrolls are a 2 decade mechanic that we've moved past and don't add anything. You are already paying a "cost" by stopping your gameplay. you don't need to add extraneous bs clicks
Unfortunately I picked a bad league starter for sanctum. Sadge.

Resolve is bad and you should feel bad!
Please delete it, I can't even finish one floor as melee, feelsbadman.

Kkthxbye.

Other than that I am now a base game enjoyer. :)
>rework a bunch of melee weapons
surely the league would be melee friendly
Oh hi here we have resolve, aka the no melee builds allowed mechanic.
You should have serious talk with your content creator team
Any plans to make the sanctum rewarding?

Playing melee, when are you supposed to get the chance to attack when there are 2+ guards with a trap fireing a beam that counts leap slam as getting hit by it?

As is every chance you get you have to take fountain or anything that is not a reward, resulting in a full run ending with like 6 fusings and 12 chance orbs. Please fix this horrible misstake with rewards and melee resolve damage taken.
I think you should heal like 10% every time you complete a room. And how is -40% movement speed a minor curse.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info