The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Are you aware Melee sucks for the sanctum ???
Sucks ? Literally unplayable. How tf did that make it to live? There are Relics (25% increased armour for example) that are account bound that melee characters just can't obtain. Since when exactly Poe became ranged only game? How am I suppose to dodge any of the mechanics and deal damage AS A MELEE ?
Last edited by scooter1997 on Dec 12, 2022, 5:44:34 PM
Hi i did not see any updated on the saviour i mean ofc its not many play it know but why can you still trade it when its not even fixed
Why would they fix any melee weapon? Literally pointless
Going to throw some feedback in here about challenge credit in party this league... it's awful. Worse than Harvest. This league almost no league-content challenges are awarding challenge credit to both party members participating. Basic stuff, like "Unearthed Sanctuaries."

This makes it feel pretty miserable to play in any kind of party, and as someone who plays this game pretty much exclusively in a duo with their spouse, being told to roll solo builds, or to do everything twice sucks a lot.

Please consider changing these to award challenge completion credit to everyone in the group that... you know... completes the challenge.
Last edited by dsBraver on Dec 12, 2022, 6:10:38 PM
Day 4 and Olroth's still bug :)

The live updates thread is fantastic. THANKS AGAIN FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DO IT!
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
love the idea of this thread! hate the league so far but maybe i'm just trying to play builds i find fun instead of ones that are good in the sanctum... seems like it shouldn't favor such a small handful of playstyles this heavily but i guess you can't please everyone

anyway yeah thanks for this thread it's very useful to see what's going on and i appreciate it!
"
MistycWarrior wrote:
Are you aware Melee sucks for the sanctum ???

Given that they don't seem that the resolve system in its current state is an issue ....

I would guess that they don't care at all about it.

Sometimes I really don't wonder if some GGG game designers have so much pride that it's fine for them to do whatever they want and think that it's the best way to proceed ....
It took them months to go back on Archnemesis though, so there might yet be hope ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
still no sign of actually buffing this garbage.. well I will keep skipping it but at this rate I might just stop playing all together if there's no actual good changes.. I'm guessing the buffs will be as usual too little and too late.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info