Curses FAQ

They keep taking terrible decisions, nerfing bane which was already an almost pointless skill, turning Doomsday into an absolutely useless keystone like Hex Master which may be viable in... 1 build?

hahaha no reasons to go back to poe.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
:)
need notes
"
asicminer wrote:
"
Schorse1337 wrote:
"
How come only streamers/youtubers can see any good point on these changes, yet majority of people here are heavily dissatisfied? Really, REALLY strange...

its because 99% of people are cry babies ;) and streamers (sometimes they also cry) they still have fun by playing this game, like i still have fun playing this game, sometimes more sometimes less

You're weird if you don't think streamers/youtubers aren't scared to actually voice their opinions, They don't want to lose access. Subtractem just released a video apologizing for slapping a nun with a biscuit level of commentary on twitter because he was featured this month by GGG and he wants to keep access. Sadly this trick doesn't work for long if you end up pissing off the playerbase too and they stop watching you.

It’s getting even worst. Some streamers are even deleting comments that say they are (or prove them) wrong just to keep the “hype” going. Weird but hey.
"
DanteKorvinus wrote:
and even though every 4th reply on the manifesto was regarding the malediction removal on occultist, no mention of it, i wonder why

occultist rework in the league reveal mannnnn
The saggy titty thumbnail is absolute gold <3
Will bane´s chaos dot dmg be increased to make up for the nerf?

If it´s possible, please buff gladiator and melee skills like i.e. lacerate, sweep and many others. I haven´t played a melee build in SSF since forever because most of them can´t compete with current META skills.
"
It no longer has the stat, 'Ailments inflicted on Cursed Enemies deal Damage 20% Faster." This stat previously didn't work so this doesn't functionally change anything to remove it. We've also buffed its chance to bleed and it still has its increased physical damage stat.

I don't keep up to date all the time so I'm confused by this? Did an entire stat of the gem just never work, and was never fixed, so let's just remove the text and we are good?
:)
So instead of actually adding that functionality to Vulnerability (which would God forbid result in a BUFF for, remember this guy now: Gladiator) you remove it but for real this time? Hahahahah
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info