3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

I cant believe you are falling for this. Its just PR speak. AN barely changed.

Now be good consumers and blindly go buy their supporter packs. They've obviously already convinced you.
It is great that the problems of the past system have been acknowledged and changed accordingly. I hope the changes play out like expected.
My only concern is if the hidden lootpool can be datamined, because that would be bad. Or maybe I am misunderstanding how the new lootsystem for rares works.

Some clarification would be nice. Thx
Excellent.

Now fix loot and crafting back to what it was, then we forget about 3.19 ever existed
Last edited by Olendoirus on Nov 17, 2022, 12:52:09 PM
I can't say anything definitively until I play it, but this looks very good. And with the previous manifesto also looking good, I am cautiously optimistic for 3.20.
"
SoulMule wrote:

Now be good consumers and blindly go buy their supporter packs. They've obviously already convinced you.

Clearly you are here just to complain without giving credit for anything good.Always wondered why people who come here just to qq without reading anything.
99% community says that it almost 100% revert to old system. But you clearly are smartest man alive and know better.
"
SHAWNOBI wrote:
"
i can again play just alch and go after work for an hour and still have fun in game. Idont want to earn 1000 divine a day, i just want to do the end game content without hardcore juicing maps and do a mirror tier build that one shot boses

Mirror tier for an hour a day? When has this ever been a thing? I hope this is a joke

It is largely possible, doing a mirror on pc is much simpler than on console... do a calculation. 1h x 30 ( 30 days on average in a month ) x 3 ( 3 months the average duration of a league. ) That’s 90h ( you add 20 for "history from time to time they will play more ). And that’s more than 100h, which is more than enough. Tell you that just with a resale purchase, if I tryhard in 20 hours I have a mirror...
"
Eshimi wrote:
"
SoulMule wrote:

Clearly you are here just to complain without giving credit for anything good.Always wondered why people who come here just to qq without reading anything.
99% community says that it almost 100% revert to old system. But you clearly are smartest man alive and know better.

not to be that guy, but lets not forget the average IQ is between 85 and 115. pretty easy to get the sheeple to buy anything......

agian I do not trust GGG at this point, actions speak louder then words and lets be real with ourselves about their actions, I am not saying this will not fix, I just do not trust a single word out of their mouths right now.

Threat me like blizzard threats me and you get the same level of trust and respect. simple.
Last edited by EKoP on Nov 17, 2022, 1:18:23 PM
"
EKoP wrote:
"
Eshimi wrote:
"
SoulMule wrote:

not to be that guy, but lets not forget the average IQ is between 85 and 115. pretty easy to get the sheeple to buy anything......

agian I do not trust GGG at this point, actions speak louder then words and lets be real with ourselves about their actions, I am not saying this will not fix, I just do not trust a single word out of their mouths right now.

Threat me like blizzard threats me and you get the same level of trust and respect. simple.

Atleast your point sounds more fair.Guy above was clearly just venting.I can't argue your position on this matter.Still happy about changes for now tho.
As my good friend Akara would say : Finally we may rejoice!
Sounds to me that loot goblins still exist. One just cannot tell anymore which rare is a loot goblin and which is not, before actually killing it. So groups (which are already heavily favoured when it comes to loot compared to loners) will just bring a MF culler and cull every f***** loot goblin, leading to 50 Divine Orb eplosions here and there where a loner will get his 10 Chaos orbs.

Sounds horrible to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info