Upcoming News Schedule

lets hope 3.20 is big, but it will be the first league i will not play on day 1

ill rather wait for the feedback of other players if the upcoming league is worth playing
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
To give you an idea of what to expect, we're planning to cover these topics:
- nerfs to Jewels and Ailment Mitigation
- nerfs to Curses
"
verminoth wrote:

Loot is fine, get your magic find characters ready.

0 loot * 100000% is still no loot even with MF
No loot changes?
You could spend the 5th 'wild card' manifesto on clearing up terribly misrepresented viewpoints on reddit/forums about what you all think about your game and the players in the following areas:

The Vision - the widely held misconception that Chris/GGG literally hate the players and fun. Not figuratively or exaggerated. Literally hate. I read it again just today in a thread.

Bex once recently defended The Vision on reddit, reminding users that for whatever fault you find with it, it was the same Vision that carried the game to all of its past and present successes as well.

How long you expect or want people to play each league - the widely held misconception that adding pinnacle and aspirational content to give the .001% something to strive for equates to GGG's hope that the average player will play for '3 months on the treadmill' instead of getting to achieve everything in 'a reasonable amount of time' and thus spend more money while they're being 'retained'.

Trade/Auction House - the widely held misconception that GGG will ever add an auction house to the game or make trade easier. I know there's an old trade manifesto. If you still believe in it 100%, say so.

The absolute state of melee the widely held conception that melee is unplayably bad. You will see this opinion posted and upvoted in every thread where a new player asks for advice.

I could probably come up with more, but I believe these conceptions/misconceptions are doing real damage to your brand. Sometimes weighing in on a subject can be worse, but I don't think this is one of those cases.
"
verminoth wrote:

This applies to potions

You should lay off the potions for a while
Pog
pls melee
Clear transparency on what the patch is trying to accomplish will help the community understand and hopefully not be so angry.

Hype for 3.20!
Ready to eat the elephant one bite at a time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info