Upcoming News Schedule

I hope that the curse section will contain changes to make easier to play curse skills in a less clunky way.

Plx give some automation to hexblast and impending doom so we could play it on non-ignite builds comfortably.

But, honestly, I feel that there will be changes to occultist (just dont nerf it to the ground)
Predictions:
Jewels and Ailment Mitigation
Viridian/Cobalt/Crimson jewels will now have mod tiers. Non-corrupted jewel implicits will either return, or the tiers of jewels will have significant individual ailment resistances added. Hopeful for a chance of Hinder being changed to all movement/action speed slows that aren't curse or freeze/chill. Crit multi on jewels will be nerfed into the ground.

Curses
Wave bye bye to Occultist because they're going to get obliterated from the meta. Possible that marks get nerfed and also lose their "curse" status and get a penalty if not self cast.

Eldritch Altar Revamp
Nerfed into the ground.

Archnemesis
Loot goblins gotta go. 99% of the community hates them. They're going to be considerably revamped or deleted.
"
verminoth wrote:

Jewels and Ailment Mitigation:

Jewels are too powerful - nerfed
Ailment Immunity is something that we don't like, so we're going to nerf all ailment mitigation values currently and make it so that you can only be 90% less frozen. This applies to potions, all items, and all values of ailment immunity.

We don't want endgame builds to get ailment immune so everyone suffers now.

I know you're being sarcastic, but I can see those changes being implemented into the game with next patch just so enforce the Vision™.
I'm stoked but a bit skeptical...

I hope the melee manifesto is more than just a long-winded Lightning Strike nerf.

I'd like to see the rewards rounded out better for Archnemesis as well.

Thanks for the update!
Completely remove archnemesis please. make all my friends come back to this game :<
"
green003 wrote:
Ailment Mitigation POG

Let's just hope it's not the removal of it LOL
Good god man...the next mechanics on the nerf block.

If all those things receive nerfs (officially labeled as "rework") i'm done.

Here i am again hoping for improvements to skills and classes (like every league) but i'm already at the point where i expect to get CRUSHED by the manifesto and later the patch notes...

Sad
Just remove archnemesis and i’d be happy with what ever change they do
"
Baroc79 wrote:
Good god man...the next mechanics on the nerf block.

If all those things receive nerfs (officially labeled as "rework") i'm done.

Here i am again hoping for improvements to skills and classes (like every league) but i'm already at the point where i expect to get CRUSHED by the manifesto and later the patch notes...

Sad

You don't have to stop playing the game, just stop giving GGG money.
Exalted orb > Divine orb, 1 league is more than enough to show how messed up the economy is with that "vision"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info