Upcoming News Schedule

Looking forward to see the changes! I realy liket the divine and crafting changes! Big changes in the game challange me to try other ways of farming and I havent realy suffered in my riches in the game becouse of that.
8000 hour playtime atm to. :)
"
MtNak wrote:
The 5 manifestos should be:

Archnemesis

Loot

Gear progression and league mechanics

Crafting

Damage spikes and monster damage conversion

There is no need for manifestos on those topics, because we are happy of how challenging and clunky they are. - GGG

Developer of "Awakened PoE Trade"
GGG don't ban this account :)
A small hope are still ther but from what did they in the past i dont think we going to see ^HUGE^ positive changes i feel :/
when i see curses i aredy feel the hammer in the wind :D it will get nerfed
But i dont see anything about loot changes or Melee? they abadoned the ideas and everything?
"
norbi33 wrote:
A small hope are still ther but from what did they in the past i dont think we going to see ^HUGE^ positive changes i feel :/
when i see curses i aredy feel the hammer in the wind :D it will get nerfed
But i dont see anything about loot changes or Melee? they abadoned the ideas and everything?

"
Other changes (for example, some tweaks to melee) may be hinted at in these manifestos or covered in the 3.20 announcement livestream and/or patch notes.

Guess melee might make a come back
"
biobone wrote:
Whatever.

Literally can't trust GGG anymore. Preparing to be disappointed.

Well, by the time the league drops, there is, WH Darktide and soon after callisto protocol. And also hopefully soon multiplayer last epoch :)
the eagles are coming...the eagles...

I can't wait for them to fail melee again.

Just admit it. You can't solve the riddle of melee...
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
GGG you got big chance to not fcked this up.
Do your best.
"
Rekill wrote:
"
biobone wrote:
Whatever.

Literally can't trust GGG anymore. Preparing to be disappointed.

Well, by the time the league drops, there is, WH Darktide and soon after callisto protocol. And also hopefully soon multiplayer last epoch :)

So looking forward to LE multiplayer
what made me stop play wow to play poe in the betrayal league was the faster dopamine with good drops, in the wow u get 1 loot per month here at least 10 good drops in a day. This league removed a lot of dopamine u can get, played for 3 weeks and got like 30 exalted cards but it trash now so less good drops
on top of that removed the harvest crafts and now u need keep paying 2 divine to sufix/prefix cant be changed and slam for 0.05% this is not fun
and the arch nemesis add a lot of unfun mechanics to keep dodging balls, trickster just running, effects after death with 30 seconds degens or the steel infused to one shot you (1 rare is easy but then u get a pack with 20 blue mobs throwing projectiles/balls at you)
so see this 4 balance manifesto with only 1 that matter is disappointing
Last edited by Mokurp on Nov 10, 2022, 11:11:29 AM
I can already say if it becomes harder to get ailment immunity or it becomes harder to kill monsters then I might just put this game down for good.
The game is already an exasperating dismal slog. My characters in closed and open beta were doing better.
Last edited by Azorien on Nov 10, 2022, 9:50:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info