Announcing Ruthless

Wow! That's pretty wild. I wonder how far people will be able to get.
Tedium != Difficulty
may all gods bless the pityfull souls that deem that mode even close to playable. Quin69 especially, as i think he is mascochistic enough to play it. I hope i am wrong.
...movement skills disabled. Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!

edit: i have read to "They are just permanently dead." Qui69 will play it. bless him.
Last edited by HatreT on Nov 1, 2022, 4:30:16 PM
This will be an interesting journey!
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
"
Beverice wrote:
Seems neat but
"
Item drops are not allocated to specific party members. Looting is entirely free-for-all. Items really matter. Better pick them up before someone else does.

why this change?

Because Chris is obsessed with the high he got from being the fastest click in NZ when playing D2.

This is the one change for Ruthless that I really don't like.

Ruthless would be a fantastic mode for PUGing if it weren't for this.

I hate things in games that encourage bad behavior. This encourages bad behavior. Certain things about the way trade is set up encourage bad behavior.

I wish PoE would grow up and realize that civilization is better than a world where people are brigands and thieves without consequences.

If you insist on letting people steal from me, make a way for me to steal my shit back.
POGGERS
Looking forward to the challenge. Hope I get accepted to alpha testing.
"
Baron01 wrote:
[Removed by Support]
I also have a burning questions to ask:
Why? Why would GGG spend any time on this mode? Why would anyone subject themselves to playing this?

Who? Who is intended audience for this mode?

My only other point is that this could have been one of those events for November. It is unlikely I would participate but this would be fitting time-limited event just fine.

The only question you should ask yourself is why does it make you SO mad?
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 2, 2022, 3:56:52 PM
This is one of the most puzzling things in the history of PoE. I have no idea why anyone would find this appealing - I mean, I'm sure someone will actually play it and love it, but the target audience for this is infinitesimal. You say it "is not consuming significant development resources" - in my opinion, any development resources put into it are being completely wasted. Tell these senior designers to spend more time with their family instead of thinking about how they could turn PoE into the most unimaginable slog for 18 goddamn months.

Unless, of course, it is some really elaborate joke at the expense of players who keep complaining about how nothing ever drops and how the game is too hard or too unfair or something along these lines, to show them how the game would be if it was anything like they claim it is - in which case, bravo.
I thought kalandra was the alpha test for this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info