Announcing Ruthless

"
Quest27 wrote:
Been waiting a long time for this. Thanks Chris and GGG!

Please note: If you did not reduce mob density, I think you are daft, shortsighted, and out of touch with the fundamental problems that plague the game (which used to be medieval hack and slash and has become souped-up power rangers with laser beams).

Try defeating shaper / elder before making such bold statements, Godgamer. Or get 3 Voidstones maybe, idk.
Sounds oki
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
This just seems incredibly pointless. I mean why not just create your own ruthless by now wearing any gear at all until maps if you really are into self-torture....I have a feeling maybe 1/2 of a percent of the playerbase would be interested in trying this....Doesn't sound like fun to me, just aggravation.

Then don't do it?

Very few players will and those who do will just complain anyway saying, "it's tooo hard!!!! whaaaa whaaa"
Hasn't Ruthless been in the game since 3.19 though?
This is Ruthless to the extreme.

The absence of conqueror exalted orbs should have been in the main game as well. I have a feeling you somewhat destroyed Standard and now want to start with a clean state much akin to the old days. But this mode is even much more extreme than early POE.

I will for sure try this out. But I will approach it like a dungeon crawler, not as an arpg where loot is abundant.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Fuck yeah Hardmode beta is over /s
some people in here acting like they are forced to play this. I wish they were, so they see that they get everything handed so easily in regular game mode, and I say that even though I don't like the current AN god touched BS drop system...

Anyway, I wanted to start 3.20 league in SSF because I get bored rather quickly after I have done a couple of uber fights, with not much more to accomplish other than completing achievements.
Now I think I will burn out one character in trade league and then try ruthless mode, although it will probably be very hard to set your expectations accordingly.
hope to get in alpha
I need more purple titles
In the off chance someone does get to maps, and hypothetically they somehow find a Pillars of Arun map, without movement skills is the map just bricked?
[Removed by Support]

I also have a burning questions to ask:
Why? Why would GGG spend any time on this mode? Why would anyone subject themselves to playing this?

Who? Who is intended audience for this mode?

My only other point is that this could have been one of those events for November. It is unlikely I would participate but this would be fitting time-limited event just fine.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 2, 2022, 3:50:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info